Dybala mandzu

Marchisio gündogan pogba
Pereyra
Dybala morata

Big Quality in mf with gündogan
And Great counter attacking power for the cl with cuadrado

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Tevez "In Turin I felt at home from day 1. Juve made me rediscover my desire to play (football)." #LaStampa
Tevez "I will always be grateful to Juve & I will always cheer for them from Argentina to win the historic 5th Scudetto." #LaStampa

#Gds : bayern propose an offer of 18-20m for coman , juve is now thinking " #juvenews
#Gds ; the next 48 hours will be decisive to juve , Gundogan is in the top priority " #juvenews
Juventus took Cuadrado! Agreement with Chelsea comes on a dry loan, official in the coming hours. Juve will buy however also a playmaker
Cds : Marotta will fly to Germany to close draxler deal " #Juvenews
Morata's recovery has been better than expected: he will be ready for the match vs. Roma. Marchisio back after the International break. #TS
Kingsley Coman could be sold. Bayern are offering nearly €20m to sign the French winger. [Gazzetta]
According to Gazzetta, Juventus are interested in Gundogan & they will allocate €30m to sign the the German midfielder.
Chelsea are willing to let Cuadrado leave on loan for a figure between €1.5-2m. Juan could join Juventus tomorrow. [Corsport]
The negotiations for the transfer of Cuadrado to Juve is in very advanced stages. Juve have an agreement in principle with Chelsea. [CdS]
Juve signed a collaboration with Cercle Brugge a few days ago. Gallinetta & Roussos will play in Belgium this season
Juve have agreed a collaboration deal with Cercle Brugge. The deal will see players from Juve head to Belgium to gain first team experience.

Whats truth from this? I don't like us loaning players without option to buy, I feel like we are Sassuolo.

- - - Updated - - -

I`d get Zidane - I bet he still got it
From the retired ones I am sure that Nedved is most fit and imo I wouldn't mind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)