Summer mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Because we need a TQ and Del Piero is an SS.

And how is mentionning the best player we ever had disrespectfull
because it lacks respect, I know you are not obligated to give it and that respect is earned but you don't see me going around doing that to some random opinion I find 'stupid.

On the other hand I know he is SS it was just nostalgia :)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Because we need a TQ and Del Piero is an SS.

And how is mentionning the best player we ever had disrespectfull
Why not bring back Nefertiti from ancient Egypt? If it was to consider a move for Del Piero would be very probable as he would jump for another adventure with us and nobody would be unhappy about that , even if as a sub Del Piero would be a great if not huge signing , exactly what we lack right now .... a true leader!

What i meant by disrespectfull was you mentioning Platini , he is one of the best but he is so old and so far away from the days he could actually perform .. while Del Piero is still considering hisself as a active player , a player which carefully chooses his new appointments. Since 2012 i am hoping Del Piero will return but i am more than sure that woudlnt happen atm .... But mentioning him right now is more than right and comparing Platini in this situation is just childish and 100% unprobable. As i sayd , if Del Piero would really be wanted back i bet he would come to play the next day for Juventus , it's sad that isn;t the case but i still keep that 1% chance of hope that he will retire in a Juventus jersey as it was 'written' .....

So all i am saying is that if we trully take it under consideration Del Piero is a real option while Platini right now can be not more than a irony giving his age , so any irony regarding capitano i considoer it as disrespectfull. Nothing personal , just be realistic ... i dont think anybody has the guts to make jokes about Del Piero , a person which gave everything for Juventus , he is unique and uncomparable to anyone in modern or old football , along myself i bet he is the exact person who made thousands of new Juve fans arround the world , with all due respect to Platini , lets not get in comparisions with the two because they are different players and judging by the present @DeviAngel actually has a point!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wouldnt mention Del Piero even as a joke because i know it is heartbreaking! But giving our TQ situation , i would prefer Del Piero as 3rd choice TQ than someone like Vazquez ... I just get crazy whenever someone mentions him ... i just miss ADP so much ..... i can say he has been my idol since i first started understanding this sport and he trully earned the right of being a true legend of this football club.

Now getting on-topic, i would say i trust Marotta and i bet he will get a proper CM/CAM this season. I am just waiting for the end of this mercatto to trully have a oppinion on this summer , no reason in believing all the media bs , we are very near to the end of this mercatto and only after that we can trully make a oppinion , untill now we done a more than decent job and we got all reasons to believe and trust in our management that we will have at least a similar season as 14/15

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Gazzetta, Juventus are interested in Gundogan & they will allocate €30m to sign the the German midfielder.

:D

Not happening anyways.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gundogan ist scheisse

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999neeeeeeeeeeeein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)