Summer mercato 2015 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Isco is no trequartista, so why are some fans going crazy about him being signed and being played there.

I'd love it if we signed him, but if we did he'd need to be part of the midfield 3. It'd probably make us have the best midfield in world football.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Are we really going to spend more 20-30?

I have a hard time believeing that, but Marotta shot himself on the foot saying a great 10 is coming..

I just don't see great opportunities right now. We definitely shouldn't buy one for the sake of it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Isco is no trequartista, so why are some fans going crazy about him being signed and being played there.

I'd love it if we signed him, but if we did he'd need to be part of the midfield 3. It'd probably make us have the best midfield in world football.
Nonsense. Can definitely play trequartista.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Ok, but ,again.

If we get a quality AM, how are we lacking quality in the final third?

How many more creative players do you want?

Look at who was lost this year.

Prilo, who was declining rapidly, Vidal, who will never be confused with being creative, and Tevez, who was a creative force.

So, if you replace Tevez with Dybala, and Pirlo with a true attacking AM, adding Mandzukic to the mix, how are we lacking quality in attack?
As long as we land a proper AM we'll have no issues with creativity. You could say even more - we'll be better off than last season because we won't be dependent on one player and last year it was Tevez.

Mkhitaryan at this point is the one I'd take tbh. People should forget about Iscos and Gotzes as they are impossible.

SKY -

Juventus will spend between 20-30 million for the playmaker.
Who could we realistically get for that money ?

I can't think of many.Surely not top level..
Mkhitaryan :klin:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Draxler > Mkhi

Worth the risk even though he has injury problems imo. If we sign Mkhitaryan we'll be looking for a replacement in a couple years.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Gross spend-Nearly €120m if you include bonuses

Net spend-€50m without bonuses.€55m with bonuses.

I think we spent a lot tbh.Second only to Man City.
Any idea whats the bonuses related to Ogbonnas sale for?
Also not sure but seem like milan, manu have spent a good chunk, no?

Illarramendi on loan?
On loan, sure why not. Any truth to our inquiry for Casemiro?

EuroMaxxx

Aug 20, 2015
Can't be Sneijder. He isn't going to be in the 20-30m € range. Or ... Marotta is working magic just for us. Juve and Melo reunited. AM and CM for 20-30m €. #MercatoClosed #JustMarottaThings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)