Summer mercato 2015 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
De Bruyne also said he dislikes russia and serie a.

The fapping on EPL in belgium is disgusting

Mertens said it best really. Why focus so much on the EPL, if you can live in Naples, be idolised by thousands of fans, eat good food and have nice weather?

Of course Mertens makes what, 1-2m a year? I don't think he'd earn more in England. De Bruyne is offered 16..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It is not a 10/10 Mercato, and a much needed AM is not the icing on the cake; it is a necessity. Granted, we got ourselves a stellar SS and a very high quality LB, we are still somewhat short on quality in the attacking third.
If they get themselves a quality AM, how exactly are they short on quality in the attacking third, when you add him to Dybala, Morata, and Mandzukic?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If they get themselves a quality AM, how exactly are they short on quality in the attacking third, when you add him to Dybala, Morata, and Mandzukic?
He's right though. We currently have Dybala and Pereyra our most creative players. We lack a player who can hold the ball close to his feet and wait for the right moment to deliver the final pass. Pogba is a CM. A world class CM. Not a CAM. When you consider Dybala a SS there's only one CAM in our squad and that's Pereyra. Pereyra has potential, but he's not top class just yet..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's right though. We currently have Dybala and Pereyra our most creative players. We lack a player who can hold the ball close to his feet and wait for the right moment to deliver the final pass. Pogba is a CM. A world class CM. Not a CAM. When you consider Dybala a SS there's only one CAM in our squad and that's Pereyra. Pereyra has potential, but he's not top class just yet..

Ok, but ,again.

If we get a quality AM, how are we lacking quality in the final third?

How many more creative players do you want?

Look at who was lost this year.

Prilo, who was declining rapidly, Vidal, who will never be confused with being creative, and Tevez, who was a creative force.

So, if you replace Tevez with Dybala, and Pirlo with a true attacking AM, adding Mandzukic to the mix, how are we lacking quality in attack?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok, but ,again.

If we get a quality AM, how are we lacking quality in the final third?

How many more creative players do you want?

Look at who was lost this year.

Prilo, who was declining rapidly, Vidal, who will never be confused with being creative, and Tevez, who was a creative force.

So, if you replace Tevez with Dybala, and Pirlo with a true attacking AM, adding Mandzukic to the mix, how are we lacking quality in attack?
Sergio, my dear. If we do get that quality AM, we wouldn't be lacking in the creativity department, and the Mercato will be a solid 8 for me (depending on who that AM is). I was referring to "as things stand now."

- - - Updated - - -

Silence :stuckup: :D :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sergio, my dear. If we do get that quality AM, we wouldn't be lacking in the creativity department, and the Mercato will be a solid 8 for me (depending on who that AM is). I was referring to "as things stand now."

- - - Updated - - -

Silence :stuckup: :D :p
we will meet eye to eye one day man :D

- - - Updated - - -

And you know not to take my sarcasm personally right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)