Summer mercato 2015 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Yaa, i bring stat. You just can talk.

I never see isco send killer pass.
Even he did, he did it when he played with ronaldo, james, modric, benzema and bale.
It's more easy to send key passes when your team play many attacker plapasses
It is more easy to sendkeypasseses to ronaldo than llorente.
It is more easy to senkeypasseses in la liga than serie A.

Is isco reference point of real madrid attack? Nope.

He is just bigger name than pereyra.
You need bigger name. So you hate marotta.
You didn't mention the fact that he was one of the, if not the most important players in a Malaga team that reached CL in 2012/2013 and was also important in the 2013/2014 Malaga team that reached the QF.

or we are wasting money on a talentless hack
SO excited to see what this Gerson guy is all about? Paratici is doing amazing work.
:lol:
really now, talented or talentless?
Haven't seen the guy play so don't know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Atalanta Confirm Juventus Approach For Zappacosta
Join the team at Forza Italian Football.

Atalanta have confirmed that Juventus have made an approach for right-back Davide Zappacosta.

The 23-year-old attacking full-back has previously drawn interest from Fiorentina and Liverpool following an impressive debut season in Serie A.

Atalanta’s director of sport, Giovanni Sartori, speaking to Sportitalia stated: “[Juventus] have expressed their interest but there is no deal.

“I believe Zappacosta would be very suited to Juventus.

“At first, perhaps he would provide back up for [Stephan] Lichtsteiner but given time he could be his natural successor.”

Zappacosta joined the Bergamo club in 2011 but spent three seasons on loan at Serie B side Avellino before being recalled to the Orobici for the 2014/15 season.

The former Italian under-21 international quickly became a fixture in the Nerazzurri’s starting XI making 29 apperances.

The club are yet to reveal their asking price for the sought after defender.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
You didn't mention the fact that he was one of the, if not the most important players in a Malaga team that reached CL in 2012/2013 and was also important in the 2013/2014 Malaga team that reached the QF.

:lol:
really now, talented or talentless?
Haven't seen the guy play so don't know.
Good point you mention that.
Isco is good. But not as good as people talk about him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#Cuadrado-#Inter- SKY Italia reports there is now growing optimism that a deal will closed in next few days (on loan with obligation to buy)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
#Cuadrado-#Inter- SKY Italia reports there is now growing optimism that a deal will closed in next few days (on loan with obligation to buy)
Cuadrado to Juve?

Oh my. See, I've been paying too much attention to the NBA and NHL free agency periods the last couple of days.

Are we going to see a shift to a 4-3-3?

That could actually make some sense with Cuadrado and Dybala flanking Morata, with Coman and Vadala as backup wingers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Cuadrado to Juve?

Oh my. See, I've been paying too much attention to the NBA and NHL free agency periods the last couple of days.

Are we going to see a shift to a 4-3-3?

That could actually make some sense with Cuadrado and Dybala flanking Morata, with Coman and Vadala as backup wingers.

We are rumoured to play 4-3-3, with Dybala - Mandzukic - Morata..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Inter dont have any wingers/AMs to speak of, plus only two attackers. Cuadrado makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what you are talking about. What does Cuadrado coming to Juve have anything to do with Inter?
He is ALOT more close to Inter then just faintly being rumoured to us in all media reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)