Summer mercato 2015 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That actually makes no sense at all

- - - Updated - - -

Then, what would the point of acquiring Cuadrado be if not to be a starter?
It's just rumours. I bet there is a rumour somewhere out there where we play 4-4-2 with Cuadrado as a midfielder too. Or a 4-3-3 with Cuadrado and Jovetic.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juventus, Allegri prepara un super tridente: e si ritorna all'era Lippi...

Dybala-Mandzukic-Morata in un 4-3-3 ricorda quello mitico, e vincente, con Ravanelli-Vialli-Del Piero. Ed ecco che l'arrivo di un "10" può persino complicare la storia

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...dente-si-ritorna-era-lippi-120382956895.shtml
They need backups though, unless they think that Vadala and Coman will be those backups.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just rumours. I bet there is a rumour somewhere out there where we play 4-4-2 with Cuadrado as a midfielder too. Or a 4-3-3 with Cuadrado and Jovetic.
Yeah, dude. Just forget it. I fucked the whole thing up in the beginning. Apparently, I can't read. It's best to just forget this ever happened.

Jul 20, 2012
They need backups though, unless they think that Vadala and Coman will be those backups.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, dude. Just forget it. I $#@!ed the whole thing up in the beginning. Apparently, I can't read. It's best to just forget this ever happened.
You alright Sergio lol

- - - Updated - - -

What happened? What do u know Mark?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Whatever formation we play it's important that we have at two forward references around the opposition, not Mandzukic or Morata isolated whilst others move around into wide areas.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,592
    FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No?
    here we go,

at the right price.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,595
    Not even for me?

You do realize some of the dumb shit you said back in the day that I swept under the rug, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The only free agent I want.
    and don't forget who told you he wants to come here. :numnum:

now if Bergevin is interested we'll know later today.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Atalanta Confirm Juventus Approach For Zappacosta
    Join the team at Forza Italian Football.

Atalanta have confirmed that Juventus have made an approach for right-back Davide Zappacosta.

The 23-year-old attacking full-back has previously drawn interest from Fiorentina and Liverpool following an impressive debut season in Serie A.

Atalanta’s director of sport, Giovanni Sartori, speaking to Sportitalia stated: “[Juventus] have expressed their interest but there is no deal.

“I believe Zappacosta would be very suited to Juventus.

“At first, perhaps he would provide back up for [Stephan] Lichtsteiner but given time he could be his natural successor.”

Zappacosta joined the Bergamo club in 2011 but spent three seasons on loan at Serie B side Avellino before being recalled to the Orobici for the 2014/15 season.

The former Italian under-21 international quickly became a fixture in the Nerazzurri’s starting XI making 29 apperances.

The club are yet to reveal their asking price for the sought after defender.
    :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)