Summer mercato 2015 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For me, this would be a dream (assuming we sell Pogba to fund him)

--------Morata------Dybala-------
------------Rodriguez-------------
-------Vidal---------Marchisio----
--------------Khedira--------------
Evra---Chiellini---Bonucci---Licht

I don't want to sell Pogba, but we also have to remember we are incredibly deep in the centre of the pitch. We got to the UCL final w/o Pogba, and quite frankly if a sale included a decent amount of cash, I believe it would be a net positive for the club (ex: Rodriguez + 40 million Euro). That being said, I'm completely against selling Pogba and buying a collection of players like Tottenham did with Bale. If you sell Pogba, you'd better replace him with an established star that fits a need, and you'd better get cash as well.
yeah, assisting to the goal that got us past Madrid was really irrelevant for us getting to the final

and we arent selling Pogba, pretty pointless to discuss what if scenarios that include his sale

- - - Updated - - -

James cost Madrid €90m and he's going to be the centrepiece of this Madrid side

I know it's a wishlist thread but common, being a tad bit realistic would help.

I have doubts whether we'll be able to pull of signings like Isco and De Bruyne with Pogba's sale let alone someone like James.
what if he meant the other Rodriguez, Jese :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
according to some stats we were supposed to win it this year...
who is to blame for this failure?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I'm african, my first memories are playing on rolled up paper balls in the streets :D But someone who is rumoured to one of the biggiest clubs, and is supposedly professional footballer, should not play only on potato fields as this looked like :D
i have no idea why this reminded me of him :D, but are we still interested in that Palmer-Brown kid @Mark?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Dude I'm african, my first memories are playing on rolled up paper balls in the streets :D But someone who is rumoured to one of the biggiest clubs, and is supposedly professional footballer, should not play only on potato fields as this looked like :D
:lol: nice.

Just watched the video :lol: Yeah, they look like amateur pitches. The ones i used to play when i was a kid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)