Summer mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
"With the budget after current transferfee installment payments and the predicted sales, juventus can buy a cam" basically

Okay, wich sales ?
Well Llorente alone who's being linked to quite a few clubs should bring in 15M euro's, plenty of clubs at his level would pay that i'm sure. The problem lies with the shitter player who haven't had the benefit of building a good reputation at other clubs, I.E Ogbonna and Isla. Relative unknowns who will be hard to sell for a worthwhile price.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
For me, this would be a dream (assuming we sell Pogba to fund him)

--------Morata------Dybala-------
------------Rodriguez-------------
-------Vidal---------Marchisio----
--------------Khedira--------------
Evra---Chiellini---Bonucci---Licht

I don't want to sell Pogba, but we also have to remember we are incredibly deep in the centre of the pitch. We got to the UCL final w/o Pogba, and quite frankly if a sale included a decent amount of cash, I believe it would be a net positive for the club (ex: Rodriguez + 40 million Euro). That being said, I'm completely against selling Pogba and buying a collection of players like Tottenham did with Bale. If you sell Pogba, you'd better replace him with an established star that fits a need, and you'd better get cash as well.
this formations are Close to reality

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not really, becouse most of the deals are not paid in full, they are in 2-3-4 payment rates or God :beppe: know how many. Until now from what i know we payed ~12 mil for Dybala, will pay 6-7 for Mandzukic, and i think the Zaza and Berardi deals will be the same. so from 100 mil we get from Uefa, we spent like mby 25-30 untill now ;) so we still have money left for Oscar and Darmian. ;) but i would prefer only Darmian/Zapacosta and a 4-3-3 formation :D
These installments make it virtually impossible to really judge our financial capabilities on the market. Just like you said, we only spent relatively little money on this years' acquisitions already, but on the other hand we're still paying off installments from previous Mercatos (Mercati? :D). I mean I'm sure that with enough time you could accurately track all payments and so on, but no one really does that understandibly, and therefore we can only speculate in rather vague terms (e.g. we're not gonna buy a 40 million player this year as well).

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
These installments make it virtually impossible to really judge our financial capabilities on the market. Just like you said, we only spent relatively little money on this years' acquisitions already, but on the other hand we're still paying off installments from previous Mercatos (Mercati? :D). I mean I'm sure that with enough time you could accurately track all payments and so on, but no one really does that understandibly, and therefore we can only speculate in rather vague terms (e.g. we're not gonna buy a 40 million player this year as well).
Mby we are still paying installments from previous Mercatos, but in the last 3 years Juve did not spent lots of money on players, from the 2011 mercato, when we bought Licht, Vidal, Vucinic, we only spend money on Asamoah, the rest of the players were pretty cheap, or FREE :D So i dont think that Juve still have to play lots of installments from previous mercatos.

- - - Updated - - -

From Goal.com :D

DONE DEAL - MANDZUKIC IS A JUVENTUS PLAYER!

2012: Joins losing Champions League finalists
2013: Wins Champions League
2014: Joins losing Champions League finalists
2015: Joins losing Champions League finalists

2016: Wins Champions League? :allegri:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)