Apr 18, 2015
Dybala-€32m
Mandzukic-€19m
Zaza-€15m
Berardi-€12m
Pereyra-€14m
Khedira-€0

Total : €92m thus far
Not really, becouse most of the deals are not paid in full, they are in 2-3-4 payment rates or God :beppe: know how many. Until now from what i know we payed ~12 mil for Dybala, will pay 6-7 for Mandzukic, and i think the Zaza and Berardi deals will be the same. so from 100 mil we get from Uefa, we spent like mby 25-30 untill now ;) so we still have money left for Oscar and Darmian. ;) but i would prefer only Darmian/Zapacosta and a 4-3-3 formation :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Salah is still a bit of an odd target but it could well be that Allegri wants to continue addressing the disgusting lack of pace we've had in our team for quite some time.

Tevez - Morata who aren't speed demons but pretty quick off the mark made a WORLD of difference in the CL because they could carry the ball forward at speed. So with Tevez fucking off, we could use an injection of raw pace. We clearly don't like trying to play possession against the big boys, and hitting teams on the break is 10x more difficult with a bunch of slouches on the pitch.

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a...-trequartista-con-un-occhio-al-merchandising/

:shifty:

Someone post the Google translated version of this pls.I am on my mobile.Thanks
"Asciata Berlin behind, for Juventus it's time to start again with the aim of repeating an extraordinary season like the one just passed. It will not be easy for the Bianconeri and to do that you are working hard on the transfer market. A rose but highly competitive, with the likely departure of Tevez, could lose an important player both in terms of tactical character. Replace it? Very difficult undertaking. The potential gap left by the determination, maturity and international importance Juventus number 10 will not be easy to bridge.

Juventus tries for purchases already made official by Dybala, Khedira and Mandzukic, not to mention that of promising defender Rugani, redeeming Pereyra and the upcoming investment that will be made to Zaza and Berardi. Despite the excellent conditions of the market, between the white fans is that strange feeling that something is still missing, a player who can turn on their imagination, the classic player that can make a difference with a play superfine; el nuevo diez, so to speak. Also because Juventus will be the first year of autonomous management of merchandising and licensing and the purchase of a player eclectic to be entrusted with the jersey number 10, it would act as a tow to sales and would give a significant boost to the commercial revenue for the coffers eagle.

The investments made so far by Juventus, excluding bonuses provided, amounted to approximately 61 million euro (32 million for Dybala, 19 and 14 for Mandzukic already defined last season for the redemption of Pereyra) that added up to about 25 / Zaza 30 million (15 million) and Berardi (we assume 12 million), leading to a total of about € 94 million. Translated in firepower (the sum of depreciation and annual gross salary) purchases will have an annual cost in the next budget Juventus of about € 45 million (including the engagement of Khedira gross) of which € 20 million for amortization. A few days ago I estimated the firepower of Juventus for the 2015/16 market, at € 20 million. Currently, therefore, the "deficit of fire" would be € 25 million that would be reduced to 9 million by subtracting the estimated 16 million annual costs that would release Tevez (€ 6 / 6.5 million of depreciation and € 10.9 million of Engagement Gross). It goes without saying that the rest of the market Juventus, will necessarily have to go to the sale of some items that for various reasons, could not be more part of the next rose.

The main suspects to lighten the budget Juventus could be Llorente, Ogbonna, Marrone, Isla and Pepe (contract expires). Their disposal, as well as ease the deficit in investments with substantial revenue, would release annual costs of around € 28 million of which approximately 10 million per year for depreciation (€ 0.8 million for Llorente, € 2.9 million for Ogbonna, € 1 million for Marrone, € 3.3 million to € 1.8 million for Isla and Pepe). If we add to these costs savings of engagements Romulo, Storari and De Ceglie (6 months) and regardless of the engagement that eventually could free Pirlo (9,000,000 gross), there would potentially still 24-25 million annual firepower to be used to shore up and give more quality to the rose Juventus and why not aim to attack the playmaker that would seem to be high on the wish list of Allegri.

Even the budget, therefore, seems to agree. Fans can dream: el nuevo diez you can, for a market top marks. It would be a shame not to take advantage. "

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think this Juventus management will take a 'risk' by spending big on a player though even if could be well worth it which is what GDM's probably suggesting.

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
I don't think this Juventus management will take a 'risk' by spending big on a player though even if could be well worth it which is what GDM's probably suggesting.
They will, becouse a big spend on a player with name, will bring us money. Now after i read the article on GDM i really think that Juve will get Oscar or another "Big Name" Nr. 10. Anyway, we are good untill now. Did you guys saw this? :D

http://http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/sommertransfers

3 players in top 7, i think it`s nice for us :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should try getting Samir Nasri on the cheap if City are up for it. Even though he's a cunt, we've had great success of turning EPL cunts into good dudes.

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
We should try getting Samir Nasri on the cheap if City are up for it. Even though he's a $#@!, we've had great success of turning EPL $#@!s into good dudes.
I would prefer Bonucci as AM than Nasri, i think Bonucci will be better. I`ve never understand what did Arsenal and Man City saw in Nasri, Pereyra is 10x better than Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)