Summer mercato 2015 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend

Oct 13, 2008
Buffon (Neto - Storari)

Licht (Isla - Cáceres) - Chiellini (Rugani) - Bonucci (Barzagli) - Evra (Amavi)

Vidal (Sturaro) - Pirlo (Marchisio) - Pogba (Asamoah)

Isco/De Bruyne/Mata/Vazquez etc (Pereyra)

Tevez (Coman - Berardi) - Cavani (Morata)

In:
40 Cavani
40 De bruyne
15 Berardi
14 Pereyra
10 Amavi

Out:
10 Llorente
0 Matri
0 Romulo
15 Ogbonna
5 Pepe
5 Padoin

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think our biggest priority is CAM if we intend to play this in the future. Pereyra is great but he's better at CM. When Pirlo leaves we will need him there anyways as first choice backup for MVP.

I would put a lot of effort towards De Bruyne and then Dybala. I would only go for one fullback this summer. Darmian would be fine. I don't think we need two right away.

I would consider selling Berardi's other half if it means we end the mercato with Darmian, De Bruyne, Dybala.

Forget Zaza. You can find a bench striker for way cheaper.
What about Isco? He's voiced his unhappiness at Real Madrid, and probably would be of similar price to De Bruyne after the season he's had.

We really should be going all in for a CAM this summer. There are quite a few very talented young CAMs likely to be available. Isco, De Bruyne, Firmino...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I mean if we are intending to use this formation going forward then De Bruyne, Isco, Firmino sure make a lot of sense.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I mean if we are intending to use this formation going forward then De Bruyne, Isco, Firmino sure make a lot of sense.
And from the looks of it, they probably wouldn't cost more than Dybala. If Tevez sticks around for another season, we don't necessarily need Dybala this year, as we have Berardi waiting in the wings, unless of course we offload Berardi.

I don't really see the management giving up on Berardi just yet, given that he is Italian.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Jese who Real fans see as their biggest talent the last few years apparently is fed up and wants to leave. He's not playing even with Bale and Benz out.

Time for Beppe to steal yet another young Real player?

Jul 13, 2010
Jese who Real fans see as their biggest talent the last few years apparently is fed up and wants to leave. He's not playing even with Bale and Benz out.

Time for Beppe to steal yet another young Real player?
Yes yes! But for Beppe, it's to include a bigger buy-back sum, lets say buy for 25 and buyback for 45 in two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)