Summer mercato 2015 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cuadrado would be perfect.

On the wing or maybe even moulded in a free role behind centre two. Drifting out to the wings like Nedved liked to.

Imagine our counters. We are so hard to break down, and this guy does extreme damage with his speed and fantasy when he has space.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i will be very happy with the first two, i dont know anything about praet, cuardado hmm maybe.
Praet would be the best choice. Suits our style of play and is young enough to mold him even more into a player who fits in our project. He has the technical and physical ability to succeed. Jovetic would be silly and Oscar wouldn't add much.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Praet would be the best choice. Suits our style of play and is young enough to mold him even more into a player who fits in our project. He has the technical and physical ability to succeed. Jovetic would be silly and Oscar wouldn't add much.
Praet, yeah if you have a lot of money and want someone that maybe reaches the top in a few years. If you want someone now, nope.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Oscar wouldnt add much but Praet would....k mate

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think Cuadrado needs the attack built around him wherever he plays, which won't happen here.
You're saying he can't defend? Wasn't he a wing back or a left back at Fiorentina for a while?

Edit: Sorry I misread. I'm interested in why you think that though. Was the attack built around him at Fiorentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)