Summer mercato 2015 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
While I agree the kongdobia was paid more than needed , he is still a great buy imho . He ain't pogba , but he definetly ain't a bad player and has been giving consistent performances for 3 years althrough being young . He definetly can improve althrough he doesn't have a high ceiling like pogba . Adding to the fact that he is very young makes it a great buy . They are buying a player that could be useful for a lot of years and still can be resold for a nice fee after some time . I think it is a good move .

One thing is sure though , it's a bad period to be a milan fan .

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
damn its looking good,good work overthere man.

and yeah i feel berardi is not coming :cry:
we prefer to spend 20M on jojo over 15m berardi :cry:
am not sure Mandzu will be riding that bench hard, i can see some hard rotation and if he hits the ground running and outscoring Morata, people will b disappointed hard when baby love hits the bench instead, Zaza tho by Jan will regret what a big mistake he made by coming here when he is the new Marrone.

ps: i meant to quote that formation picture instead...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now that Pirlo is probably also gone, I just think a Deffrel kind of guy to be on the bench would be pretty useful. If Dybala breaks into the starting 11 will again have no one with these characteristics.

At the beginning the starting 11: Buffon - Licht, Bonucci, Chiellinni, Evra - Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal - Jovetic - Morata, Mandzukic.

Bench: Storari/Neto - Caceres/Vrsalko, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah - Sturaro, Khedira, Pereyra - Dybala, Deffrel, Zaza.

Not bad. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Next year Berardi and Coman to join in, + a WC AM. We'll look pretty good.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
According to pedulla juve wants cuadrado but isn't sure if chelsea will sell. I put the article in google translate lol;

Juve is vigilant on Juan Cuadrado . He revealed the journalist Sportitalia , Alfredo Pedullà , during the program " Football Weekend Live : " If Juventus were to decide to take an external , is attentive to the evolution of Cuadrado . It ' a track confirmed . There have been negotiations started , but there have been inquiries about the location of Cuadrado . If Chelsea should decide to give it , I do not give a loan . Juve would possibly in a position to make an important offer . "

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
loan + obligation to buy for 14m would be ok imo.

the udinese way.

probably bs anyways...
Of course its bs...
Cuadrado is a great player but he also is a wide player
So if we are going for Cuadrado it means we are looking to change system as Cuadrado is not a ss and I dont think we will sign him to be a wingback... He wont be a bench player which actually says he is only going to play as a winger forward position - 4-3-3 4-2-3-1...
As far as I remember Allegri is much more of a narrow formation guy than a manager that looks to exploit the wings
I really dont see any reason why Allegri should go for him - although I must admit Dybala and Cuadrado supporting Morata or Mandzukic sounds really good
When Zidane left us we opted to change to the wings and it gave us a scudetto and later a CL final
Tevez is not a Zidane but he indeed was our most influential player! Do you think its possible Allegri is interested in changing for a wings based formation?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Of course its bs...
Cuadrado is a great player but he also is a wide player
So if we are going for Cuadrado it means we are looking to change system as Cuadrado is not a ss and I dont think we will sign him to be a wingback... He wont be a bench player which actually says he is only going to play as a winger forward position - 4-3-3 4-2-3-1...
As far as I remember Allegri is much more of a narrow formation guy than a manager that looks to exploit the wings
I really dont see any reason why Allegri should go for him - although I must admit Dybala and Cuadrado supporting Morata or Mandzukic sounds really good
When Zidane left us we opted to change to the wings and it gave us a scudetto and later a CL final
Tevez is not a Zidane but he indeed was our most influential player! Do you think its possible Allegri is interested in changing for a wings based formation?
Nope

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Can't see why we would want Cuadrado unless Allegri is serious about a 4-3-3. Would give Berardi and/or Coman an opportunity in their preferred position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can't see why we would want Cuadrado unless Allegri is serious about a 4-3-3. Would give Berardi and/or Coman an opportunity in their preferred position.
Yap
It seems like 4-3-3 could be a very good option for us should we decide to go for it
Allowing Berardi Coman and getting talents like Cuadrado while still allowing Pogba Vidal and Pirlo/Marchisio do some damage from the middle

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yap
It seems like 4-3-3 could be a very good option for us should we decide to go for it
Allowing Berardi Coman and getting talents like Cuadrado while still allowing Pogba Vidal and Pirlo/Marchisio do some damage from the middle
'though none of Berardi, Coman and Cuadrado actually look like being part of the team next season. Sooooo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)