Sulley Muntari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
There's no way Muntari even comes close to Poulsen hence why Poulsen was at Sevilla and Muntari is at Portsmouth,but now cause Jose goes in for him he will be the new Essien gimme a break.
Jesus, what happened here. Because he played at a club which isnt so great hes shit?

Look at most players in the world, they played for clubs which weren't as good. Argument over.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
There's no way Muntari even comes close to Poulsen hence why Poulsen was at Sevilla and Muntari is at Portsmouth,but now cause Jose goes in for him he will be the new Essien gimme a break.

If he is that good where are Arsenal who need a new DM going in for him also other clubs in the Premiership,if he is this good?.
Well that's because Arsenal breaking the bank means, Wenger splashes 400k on a 17 year old from the french league.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

If he is that good where are Arsenal who need a new DM going in for him also other clubs in the Premiership,if he is this good?.
Perhaps Inter is one of the many great clubs muntari will play for in the future. Poulsen played at Schalke which i would think is in an inferior league to the EPL.

LOL "Pou Pou" i'm not sure how to pronounce that. poo poo?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Neither is Cambiasso and if we talk about classic destroyers neither is Vieira. But nevertheless winning balls is their prime job so we can say that Inter already had 2 such players before they bought Muntari (actually, there are also Dacourt and Pele).
And it was a good deal for Inter, i'm not denying that.

I'm just saying that hell would break loose if we signed Muntari (instead of Poulsen)
I agree with you and I don't think that's such a great signing for them because he is not superior to Cambiasso nor Vieira. I think they bought him because of Vieira's constant injury problems and they would have a quality replacement for him. Still, it is mainly a depth signing IMO as they already have quality in the centre of the midfield and you don't hear any criticising of Inter for that signing. It's all hipocrysy.

I think Lampard or a player of his characteristics would actually have a great impact on Inter's midfield but with Muntari I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)