Suikoden Series. (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
This is not known well, but this is a great, and i mean epic great RPG series.

Who has played suikoden 3? Im sooo desparate to get my hands on it, but it only got released in the US.

So anyway, who knows and likes this game series?:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
I'm hardcore fans of Suikoden,although I don't have chance to play Suikoden 3 becoz I don't have PS2.
I like this RPG because of it's storyline,the storyline is so great,It seems that every character has its own personality. It can make me laugh (when they go to rescue)and make me sad( such as the death of Odessa).
another things I like is the combo system.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Viktor is class for laughs!you end up in suikoden 2 really hating luca blight.. Man we have such similar game taste...

suikoden series rules!! Runes are the best magic system IMO...have you played final fantasy seven? :D Materia comes close!

Oct 1, 2002
    yeah, and he got that funny blade to play with.
    I wish I had a blade that could talk and rude to the owner. :LOL:
    FFVII? it's another great RPG :thumb: , and if you notice, I have Cloud Strife as my avatar.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    His sword is well funny :rofl: Who is your favourite character?
    Which part of the game do you like the most? i think the greenhill part is really good.. not to mention the matilda knights!

Yep suikoden is great, and a great picture of cloud!!

A while ago, me and my friend did ' the ultimate final fantasy'. We finished the game, with i think the characters we wanted, all with ultimate limit breaks, and between level 70-80.. so we could beat all the weapons!!! haha!!:D

Man we must seem like RPG freaks to everyone else who reads this... surely there must be more suikoden fans??!

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    His sword is well funny :rofl: Who is your favourite character?
    Which part of the game do you like the most? i think the greenhill part is really good.. not to mention the matilda knights!

Yep suikoden is great, and a great picture of cloud!!

A while ago, me and my friend did ' the ultimate final fantasy'. We finished the game, with i think the characters we wanted, all with ultimate limit breaks, and between level 70-80.. so we could beat all the weapons!!! haha!!:D

Man we must seem like RPG freaks to everyone else who reads this... surely there must be more suikoden fans??!
    my favorite character is Cleo,Victor and Luc available in both Suikoden 1 and 2. Runes I like most is the "Soul Eater", it's freaking good and cool. how about yours,
    btw, between lvl 70-80? it's not hardcore enough, my freaking friends get all the characters to 99 and beat the weapons like a child. :D
    btw, do you know any good Japan RPG lately? I rarely follow the game development anymore,rarely play game anymore.
    planning to play one or 2 good Japan RPG this summer holiday.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    fvcking hell, level 99!!!!!!!!!!!

The soul eater is my fav too..totally kick ass rune, and it looks the buisness too:D

For this summer, Final fantasy 10-2 is out.. and final fantasy 11. but u said you dont have a PS2.
    :(

But, i have a few old classics on Playstation you might enjoy, check out ' grandia' Very, very enjoyable, lots of laughs and on 2 discs. And if you are up for a summer binding challenge, go for azure dreams. The only thing that may put you off is the graphics, but there is loads to do in this game and its so damn challenging You train monsters to beat a tower with 40 levels.. plus you have a whole town beneath you and you can build it up. Ahhh how could i forget.. Breath of fire III and IV is very good too.. A maigcal RPG that might not be so long and not much to do, but you have some kickass parts in the game. Plus, final fantasy 6 isnt bad either. And of course final fantasy 8 and 9... but i presume you have already played it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I played more or less 6 years ago...suikoden 1 and part of 2..

yeah u are right guys.. those games are excelelnt..

U can believe that a guy that is with me in unoiversity..and is my best friend.. he have suikoden 3 and he didnt play it:: P

I was thinking to ask for his ps 2 and the game... because i loved the series.

I was really really happy when i saw victor and the other guy in blue appearing in Suiko 2... because i though that they died in the first game after the battle with the hydra in the final castle.

But great greta game.. im hoping to play the 3rd... because a frind of mine finisghed the 2nd and he toñd me the rest of the story that i didnt aw... u know... the story of the 2 guys.

Oct 1, 2002
    I've played most of the classics u recommend.
    I was a game freak 3 or 4 years ago. Thnx anyway :D
    This summer,I'm going to return to my hometown Jakarta, I guess I'm going to rob the PS2 from my friends, currently planning to play Suikoden 3,FFX and Kingdom Hearts. :cool:

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    U can believe that a guy that is with me in unoiversity..and is my best friend.. he have suikoden 3 and he didnt play it:: P

I was really really happy when i saw victor and the other guy in blue appearing in Suiko 2... because i though that they died in the first game after the battle with the hydra in the final castle.

But great greta game.. im hoping to play the 3rd... because a frind of mine finisghed the 2nd and he toñd me the rest of the story that i didnt aw... u know... the story of the 2 guys.
    too bad you didn't finish the 2nd, btw did you know that it has more endings? oh well, it's been a long time , I doubt you're still interested. :D
    hey, I'm curious with your signature,
    "W.B.T.Y.A. Alcoholics Department´s Chief" what is WBTYA? and I envy you so much becoz, you know Japanese..:thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

too bad you didn't finish the 2nd, btw did you know that it has more endings? oh well, it's been a long time , I doubt you're still interested. :D
    hey, I'm curious with your signature,
    "W.B.T.Y.A. Alcoholics Department´s Chief" what is WBTYA? and I envy you so much becoz, you know Japanese..:thumb:
    Jajaj...yes i knew it has so many endings... i even didnt recollected all those starts of destiny... because there were some guys that never wanted to join my party i dont know why.. but in those times i didnt had computer and i didnt knew "gamefaqs" existed ;)

Well i think now is a little late to play it again... but the seind one.. that game was very cool.. i would like to play it again.. but is almost impossible to find it.

well well.. the WBTYA is a humoristic group that Serge (son of samatr) created for fun It means "We are better than U assoxiation". But is for humoristic purpouses and not to create trouble with people. Anyways.. im out of the diplomatic things of the asociation because im in charge of the alcohol department anyways:D

ah!! and i dont know japanese!!! jaja not even a little... I asked to "aressandro" to translate the wrods "juventus" and "passion" to add to my sig!!. He is the one that knows japanese here. :p

hey.-.. what about the reviews of the 3rd suikoden?? It is good?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    I played more or less 6 years ago...suikoden 1 and part of 2..

yeah u are right guys.. those games are excelelnt..

I was very happy too:D was a releif..since they were really cool in the old game.

I WANT THE 3rd Suikoden :fero: ill pay good money to anyone who can get me a copy of the 3rd edition that works on my europeon playstation.

Oct 1, 2002
    well well.. the WBTYA is a humoristic group that Serge (son of samatr) created for fun It means "We are better than U assoxiation". But is for humoristic purpouses and not to create trouble with people. Anyways.. im out of the diplomatic things of the asociation because im in charge of the alcohol department anyways:D

ah!! and i dont know japanese!!! jaja not even a little... I asked to "aressandro" to translate the wrods "juventus" and "passion" to add to my sig!!. He is the one that knows japanese here. :p

hey.-.. what about the reviews of the 3rd suikoden?? It is good?
    :LOL: you guys sure are bunch of creative and humorous people. And I like those Alex Samatar thread. :LOL:

oh, i see, it's aressandro who translate the words... cooolll, now I know how to see the how to write Juventus in Japanese.
    I can understand the "passion" word, because it's written in Kanji and it is the same with chinese word. :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    jaja i didnt vene knew that it was in kanji........

HEY..... WAIT A MOMENT..........

ur avatar................

hey!!!! Did u know when tha6 final fantasy movie will come out?? i SAW THE TRAIlers and i want to see it desesperately!!!

Oct 1, 2002
    jaja i didnt vene knew that it was in kanji........

HEY..... WAIT A MOMENT..........

ur avatar................

hey!!!! Did u know when tha6 final fantasy movie will come out?? i SAW THE TRAIlers and i want to see it desesperately!!!
    dunno, it is supposed to be released on 2004/5/20 in Japan. but it seems that there's delay,etc... :fero:

btw, check this trailer, a high quality one with subtitle. :thumb:
    FFVII Advent Children Trailer

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    the trailer rules..:)

The final fantasy movie?? that came out ages ago!! and it was crap.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    the trailer rules..:)

The final fantasy movie?? that came out ages ago!! and it was crap.

NO silly boy.....

The REAL final fantasy movie..

that one aboput those orange aliens was a crap.... this one is about i think the most famous FF of all the series, the FF VII (althou my favs games the old ones in Super NES)

IMO the FFVII wa sthe lats of the good final fantays games...and plus to that Sephirot ruled :cool:

well... this movie is happening i think 2 years afyter the battle against Sephirot...nd i dont know anything more... and dont want to know for sure...

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    omg A FINAL FANTASY SEVEN MOVIE!?!

Breathe... i thought the trailer was for the game!!! :party:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    omg A FINAL FANTASY SEVEN MOVIE!?!
    Actually, they still have to make the Final Fantasy 2 movie before that, and #3, 4, 5 ....:blah:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)