Suicide (9 Viewers)

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i am all over the forum! ;)

WELL MISSIE ....IF YOU ARE ALL OVER THE FORUM ...THEN YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT I HAVE VISITED PLACES OTHER THAN "SUICIDE" ...SUBSEQUENTLY YOU WUDNT ASK ME TO GO TO PLACES BESIDES "HEAR"

PLUS I QUITE LIKE HANGING OUT HERE ....WATCHING GRAMMAR TAKE ITS TOLL OFCOURSE IN ADDITION TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SUICIDE AND SUICIDAL PPL ...

________LEMON (MIGRAINES COMIN BACK ....AND FAST)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #144
    Lemon chill out. If I expected you to post in fluent Greek im sure grammar taking its toll would be the understatement of the year. Please be understanding of other people. I WUD if I were you.

And try turning the caps lock off. It hurts my eyes.

And there arent any suicidal people here, are there?

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    pissed ?

do i sound pissed ? ....well all i can say is ...u probably havent read me correctly....im calmer than the sea at low tide...

did somebody call me a "he" ?

uhh im a girl ...im 21 ....thanx

its just that i kinda found lilliana contradicting herself....so i was just pointing that out...peace you guys...

did i say anything about suicidal people being here ....please read my reply again once....i was referring to people discussing suicide and suicidal people thassal.....u know more than anything id really wish if people would understand what im saying and "THEN" reply rather than just attacking me without having a clue about what im actually saying ....and i really dont like the way im being told to go elsewhere....im sure there are a zillion other topics id be interested in like books and Sheldon .....but as i said im new and itll take me sometime to explore the forum some more.

...i didnt know there were rules against using CAPS...and if you expected me to post in greek i wudnt post ....

oh and merry christmas people...

hey can i post poems ive read and liked ....even though they have nothing to do with suicide?

$$$$$$$$$$LEMON

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    of caurse you can post them....

but in an other thread! ;)

here is not their place.
    but oops....i forgot!
    we don't have poems thread!

why don't you open one?
    it'll be fun!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Josh,
    Am into this late- rarely do I come into the "hangout" anymore

I am so sorry for what you are going through

I'm no expert, but I've seen many things, and see much pain.

My thoughts are that something was bothering him. Anything from a breakup with a partner, rejection from the opposite sex, drugs, etc. Maybe he didnt tell anyone what was bothering him, and just kept it bottled up inside.

That is about the WORST thing you can do. It can literally destroy you from the inside out.If anyone on this forum feels depressed, or even consider suicide, please TALK TO SOMEONE !!!!! Dont ever feel that ppl will think your crazy, we all get depressed in our lives !!!

When I was 15, one of my best friends took his hunting shotgun and shot himself in the face. To this day, I dont know why. I heard that he may have been into drugs, and even into satanism ( I never knew !!)

I did not go to his wake or funeral, I never forgave him.........

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Josh,

My thoughts are that something was bothering him. Anything from a breakup with a partner, rejection from the opposite sex, drugs, etc. Maybe he didnt tell anyone what was bothering him, and just kept it bottled up inside.

That is about the WORST thing you can do. It can literally destroy you from the inside out.If anyone on this forum feels depressed, or even consider suicide, please TALK TO SOMEONE !!!!! Dont ever feel that ppl will think your crazy, we all get depressed in our lives !!!

When I was 15, one of my best friends took his hunting shotgun and shot himself in the face. To this day, I dont know why. I heard that he may have been into drugs, and even into satanism ( I never knew !!)

and he was your best friend!??
    omg..i am sorry vinman.:down:

but thanx god...at least me..i have my best friend F___a and i can tell her everythingt.
    i must say she knows 99% of my life.this 1% is not nessecary.....

but..you know what vinman,i think this post of you was brilliant.
    you may put some ppl in thoughts.

to think that is better to talk to someone.keep things inside you can drive you crazy.
    i had such an experience but with my parents esp with my mom.
    i was keeping soooooo much pain and hate inside me that one day we were fighting soooo much that i told her everything i was keeping for sooo long and i aslo told her i hate her...

i think that was very painful-for me.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #154
    Josh,

sorry to hear that vinman. your probably right. somehow i feel counselors and such arent too effective really. because if they were then people would go for a visit.

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    Josh,

vinman....im sorry to hear about your friend ....i dunno if i've felt the kind of pain you did back then ....the closest i got to knowing a person who took his own life was when i was 17 or so ...i had a good friend....we're still good friends cept that she's in london and we keep in touch by mail and phone...she had a brother who was a cannibus addict. He then moved on to chemicals like Heroine etc...His parents found out and sent him to a rehab somewhere in the south...he was there for about 1 1/2 yrs....i dont know what it was ...probably manic depression as part of the withdrawal symptoms, he jumped right off the 25th floor of the hospital building...his parents were shattered and so was his sister...i try to forget now cuz the thought makes me shudder even though i didnt know him too well......

*HUG*

LEMON

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

sorry to hear that vinman. your probably right. somehow i feel counselors and such arent too effective really. because if they were then people would go for a visit.
    u know its all in the mind really....there are a lot of people who feel comfortable talking only to their close friends and family about things that bother them, then theres people who would never tell a friend or nebody from her/his family but would feel perfectly comfortable talking to a stranger about their problems. So in a way i feel its psychological...so sometimes a shrink or a couselor may help.

LEMON

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    It doesnt always have to be a counselor, or a "shrink"

A good friend, a relative- someone who you feel comfortable talking with.

Just because you feel deeply depressed doesnt necessarily mean you need a psychiatrist. We all go thru bad times, and sometimes the best thing WE can do as a friend to someone is just LISTEN !!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Just because you feel deeply depressed doesnt necessarily mean you need a psychiatrist. We all go thru bad times, and sometimes the best thing WE can do as a friend to someone is just LISTEN !!!!!
    why do i need to agree always with you soo much???:fero:
    you are right again!!

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003

vinman ....dont get me wrong ...im not saying it always has to be a counselor or a shrink....what im saying here is that some ppl might feel comfy talking to a friend or to family and then some people might feel more comfy talking to a counselor...it really depends on the individual. Like me for instance ...when i was in school id relate better to my teacher/counselor because there were some things about me that my mom wud never understand....ofcourse i had my friends too ...and id talk to them about certain issues...but then again as i said, its always a matter or preference ...and yeah i agree ..."the best thing WE can do as a friend to someone is just LISTEN !!!!!"

LEMON

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)