Suicide (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I hope ya feel better Josh

I think suicide is the easiest way to escape problems but it isnt the best. Life is something we do not own, it was given to us by God so we dont have the right to end it whenever we want.

Maybe that kid seem to be very happy in his life, but he wasnt. Maybe he had some ****ed up problems.

Sometimes suicide might seem like the best option but you gotta believe things will eventually become better.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

depends where you look at things from

Maybe the solution is suicide...

Maybe death isnt the end, but the beginning

Personally i see nothing wrong in suicide.. if you want to, why shouldnt you

Everyone should have the right to decide their own outcome
    i do believe that people should have the right to decide, but what about when these decisions are made without clear judgement?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    fabiana he didnt have any problems at all. he was perfectly sane.

he was the craziest kid you could meet. he never took anything seriously at all.

in fact when i first heard it was him i thought he was playing a prank.

he's the kinda guy that does such things.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    My girlfriend had her cousins' whole family slaughtered in less than a week. Cousin #1 died of a car crash (along with 3 other people), then a couple of days later the father who couldn't bear that loss deliberately killed himself driving, which eventually led the mother to do the same despite the fact that this would surely ruin the life of their other daughter -she's now all alone, she's insane and she's doing everything she can to destroy herself by massively spending the family money on heavy drugs and bumming around with jerkoffs that try to get into her good graces.

You just don't commit fùcking suicide when there are people needing you.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Sorry to hear about your friend LAC, I know how you feel...

Unfortunately I've had a few people taken away from me. Actually alot... One of those unfortunate people comitted suicide, and it knocked me the f*ck out.

Suicide is a weird thing for me. At first I'm always pissed when I hear about someone committing suicide, cuz I know how the family and friends feel, but on the other hand you gotta consider how miserable the person is. If someone has a piss poor life and doesn't feel they can go on for different reasons... they should do it. It might be selfish, but at least they get some peace.

Jul 12, 2002
    Josh, man, that's rough, I'm sorry.

As for my feelings about suicide, they're mostly positive...I mean, I think that people who can actually bring themselves to end their own life have achieved a level of self-control that is admirable, but they've misdirected it. I don't know...I've never had somebody I know kill themselves, I don't know how that would be, but I can extrapolate that I would have mixed feelings. Death is not something that I fear, so I look at suicide like a decision, and just because I make the opposite choice makes my choice no better or worse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I dont fear a normal death.. but i fear an unexpected one..
    I think that when ill be older...lying on a bed inmy last days... ill be ready to die. But i dont want to be killed or something like that.

LAC, im very sorry about ur friend... the same for kaliguy and HSAwiwansky. I have never had that kind of experince, and i never wan to.

Well, everyone have good arguments, like fabiana´s religious one, and Kaliman practical one. Even the control thing that rickenbacker said.

I know that we dont have the right to take our own lives... but sometimes.. when i see people in deep physycal/emotional pain.... those kind of pain that will last till the end of their lives..and will be like a big cross on their bag........
    .... I usually tend to think that this people dont deserve this kind of punishment, and i even think that suicide is more fair for them.

Those kind of cases when someone,for example, kills an entire family... but just the little boy survives with all his body teared apart..and he will not be able to even talk anymore.
    .. this kind of things makes me think about finding peace by just take the live away.

Last year, here in panama,,, a little boy of 7 years old, was with his 2 little sisters in his house. Suddenly a fire started because they were playing with fire. He tried desesperately to save his sisters..and in fact he did it. In the end...his sisters were ok.... but the boy, he was totally awfull, i mean,, he burned himself trying to save his family. His skin was totally twisted, he had no hair, his face was deformed.... everything.. he was so bad.
    He didnt deserved that.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    What if your problem is your head.. how you think...those thoughts that came to you...and different to anybody else, its not nice... you want it to stop... but it kepps coming... from the milisecond you open yours eyes in the morning untill you drift to sleep at night...and then when u sleep...the moment thoughts cease control.. then u find peace....untill the sun wake you up again in the morning.. ... life is different when ur enemy is ur own head...you know that life is no movie where everything will end and a different story will start after that.. its no storybook where you can close it whenever we want... no undo redo button.. no reset button...... then suicide not really seems like a bad option....

family and faith is suicide's greatest hurdle.. pity for those who dont have those two.

Aug 1, 2003
    sorry to hear bout your friend josh, truly am :down:
    well i have a clear thought on suicide- i think its truly wrong. i mean, even if a person has lost everything- the ones he love and all, there's still so much ahead of you and you could never know the outcome of life- things might be bad at that moment but who knows in a few years time you'll have good things in your life? so i think suicide is wrong in the sense that its a waste of good things that are bound to come to you.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Josh. I'm more sorry, though, about my potentially offensive views on the topic.

++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

You just don't commit fùcking suicide when there are people needing you.
    Agreed. It's a very selfish option, no matter how much u think ur own life sucks.

Maybe the solution is suicide...

Maybe death isnt the end, but the beginning
    The beginning of what? Eternal pain and suffering? Yipee :irritate:

Personally i see nothing wrong in suicide.. if you want to, why shouldnt you

Everyone should have the right to decide their own outcome
    Our lives, which were purchased at the price of God's only Son, are not for us to throw away whenever we feel like it. Suicide is spitting in God's face, just like it would be a huge insult to anyone if someone spent everything they had on a gift for you, and you burned it before their eyes.

Suicide is man's way of saying to God "You can't fire me! I quit!"

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Josh, my deepest condolences.

A classmate of mine committed suicide when I was 16. He wasn't a friend of mine, but his little brother and my little brother were best friends. I have no idea what went on in the guy's head. I don't know why he did it. All I can say is that it hurt his family so much that I can't imagine ever doing the same, no matter what. But that same inability to understand why he did it means that I can't and won't judge his action.
    RIP Brian.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I'm so sad to hear Josh. :down:

I've never had any personal experiences with suicide, my thoughts about it now is that it's never a legitimate option.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Our lives, which were purchased at the price of God's only Son, are not for us to throw away whenever we feel like it. Suicide is spitting in God's face, just like it would be a huge insult to anyone if someone spent everything they had on a gift for you, and you burned it before their eyes.

Suicide is man's way of saying to God "You can't fire me! I quit!"
    dude... not everyone believes in god. You're speaking of this like it's a fact, but it's not - only to christians.

I believe people should do whatever they want with their life. All tho I know of the pain when someone does it, I also know that some people are better of dead. Yes, it sounds harsh, but try to imagine the emotional terror some people go through. Imagine people lying in a bed sick, in horrible pain... with nothing to do but wait for death to come. It might take months... so why not help yourself along.

People like this don't give a rats arse what god thinks. It's their life and they should do whatever makes them happy or puts them out of their misery.

That's only my opinion, and I'm not trying to start some religious fight or anything.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    The beginning of what? Eternal pain and suffering? Yipee :irritate:
    In your beleif... Please accept others beleive very different things to you...
    Many people beleive in afterlife.. Or death being the start not the end... Are those people all wrong?? Are you wrong?? No we all feel very differently... accept it and stop preaching

I accept your views ,so accept mine.. you will not change my views one little bit with all your throwing the bible around... to me its all bollocks.. however i respect your faith and am glad you have such beleif.. but please it is not fact.. it is purely your beleif.

Our lives, which were purchased at the price of God's only Son, are not for us to throw away whenever we feel like it. Suicide is spitting in God's face, just like it would be a huge insult to anyone if someone spent everything they had on a gift for you, and you burned it before their eyes.Suicide is man's way of saying to God "You can't fire me! I quit!"
    Im sorry if im harsh in this post... but you, i find unbeleivably offensive with your holier than thou... my beleif is the only correct one bullshit.

According to you... One of the closest friends i ever had is some kind of fvcking pariah cause he decided to end his life.... His decision, not yours or any fvcking god....

You dont know peoples situations, you dont know the hell they are living....
    Your looking down from your cosy glass house passing judgement on people you know nothing about.

That is the only case of suicide i personally have been really close to.. and however upset, pissed off etc I was at the time ,I know what he was going through and i know exactly why he did it.... And no.. I cannot blame him for the decision he made.

The things some people are up against are incomprehensible to most, until you've lived that life, who are you to judge...

So when youve held a close friends hand as poison seeps through their veins, slowly strangling every last breath of life out of their body and ripping your own heart out at the same time as you read a note , which will be the saddest thing you will ever read, which will be locked in your mind for eternity.... you come back and tell me im wrong and that persons wrong

So please think of others beleifs... Yours is not fact .. its your opinion... as my views are mine and so on...

As i said i respect your beleif.. I jus disagree.. Please do the same.

I will happily read what you have to say , but dont preach it as fact, state your views/ beleifs... That is all they are

If they were facts we would all beleive in the same thing... we dont , they arent

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I'm sorry for your loss, LAC.. I know how you feel when you lose a freind..

As for suicide, I beleive it's like a murder.. but in this case you kill yourself..not others.. so it is a bad thing to do..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)