Suggestions (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
This has probably been brought up many times before and im very sorry to be a nuisance, i was just wondering, thats all. The reason there are no sigs on the forums is because of bandwidth and the like, making the forums run slower or is it something else?

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I would like to suggest something, since this forum is a Juventus forum based in the Serie A, I think we should have a section for the Serie A, to discuss other Serie A teams, predictions, results, transfers of other teams. I think this will be good, so that we can talk about how Fiorentina are doing, or how Milan have done this and that. I know we have a misc section but majority of us here watch the Serie A like myself, and I for one would love to see a section to discuss the Serie A.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I would like to suggest something, since this forum is a Juventus forum based in the Serie A, I think we should have a section for the Serie A, to discuss other Serie A teams, predictions, results, transfers of other teams. I think this will be good, so that we can talk about how Fiorentina are doing, or how Milan have done this and that. I know we have a misc section but majority of us here watch the Serie A like myself, and I for one would love to see a section to discuss the Serie A.
Half of the team threads would end up being a long list of bashings, the other half would remain scaringly empty. I think we're fine with a single Serie A thread

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
If there's bashing then people are immature, this forum is full of mature fans I'm sure we won't get any of that. I would love to see threads like "Who will finish in the Top 4", or threads about strikers in the Serie A.

But that's just my opinion, thanks for your reply though.

Geof

May 14, 2004
If there's bashing then people are immature, this forum is full of mature fans I'm sure we won't get any of that. I would love to see threads like "Who will finish in the Top 4", or threads about strikers in the Serie A.

But that's just my opinion, thanks for your reply though.
oh right, well those kinds of threads could work. I was thinking of one htread per serie A team and was already anticipating the quality of the posts in the Inter thread...

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I wouldn't blame the bashing in the Inter thread :p I joke I joke.
But I meant topics related to the Serie A, or discussion of the latest match (Fiorentian v Palermo).

Again i appreciate your response.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't like the idea already.

Start an official Fiorentina thread if you want but creating a sub-forum for our rivals is not fun.

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I don't think you understand, It is not to have a Fiorentina thread or a Inter thread, but it's to discuss the Serie A in general. It will have a lot of discussion I'd hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)