Suggestions (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The Multimedia section

It's a mess and it needs a little organising IMO. This is a JUVENTUS forum and there are threads about everything there all crammed up in one huge forum. Here's what I had in mind.

1. Make a Sub-forum in the multimedia section for only Juve goals during the season. Finding a specific goal from a specific match is a pain in the ass and can't be done without using the search function(even then the outcome is questionable).

2. Only mods can open threads in that subforum but users can post links in them. If that's not doable then at least make a sticky rule for naming the threads. No more of this:

Roma Juventus
Roma - Juve
Roma vs Juventus
Serie a Roma Juventus

3. All threads should be named in the same pattern. It's really easy and will make things easier for us.

Example:

[Serie A] 23.09.2007 Roma (away)
[Coppa Italia] xx.xx.xx Napoli (away) (first leg)
[Coppa Italia] xx.xx.xx Napoli (home) (second leg)

The competition and the date should be obligatory and it's really not hard.

4. Everything else can be crammed up in the multimedia section but our goals should be separate.

Just an idea which I'd like to see and I don't think it's hard to do.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The Ignore User function needs to be changed IMO.All it does after you ignore a user is that you dont get to see the message,but you do get to see that the very user DID infact post.Change the system to where you dont even get to see that the ignored user has posted,and his post and name dissapears from your screen altogether.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
just wondering could we make like a football gear section? e.g. buying boot help and boot ratings? if so it would be sweet thanks

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Great thing about the site now is, whichever link on the top you click, it takes you to the forum.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Marty, could you make it so that a member has to have at least one post before he/she is allowed to open a thread? I think we can avoid a lot of spamming this way.

Hope you're out there somewhere and my message reaches you :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye bloody buggers keep coming while i am away, the whole reason i became mod was to edit their posts and threads grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)