Sudden Death of a Soccer Player (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Nice notice. :tup:

Did I say I was joking in this thread? or you just repeating what you heard on another thread, just to seem funny...and where did I contradict myself?

I'd said something and then I clarified it. Plus, no one has addressed you as I know.

And who told you that I'm superior to other posters? or you just guessing it yourself, smart guy?

You didn't say "I was joking" in this thread. There are a lot of threads where you said that. And you always seem to say something and then clarify it.

And btw, I didn't hear you say "I was joking". I read it. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
You didn't say "I was joking" in this thread. There are a lot of threads where you said that. And you always seem to say something and then clarify it.

And btw, I didn't hear you say "I was joking". I read it. :)
Did I said it in a serious discussion, I mean political, religious or even a serious football discussion? And even if I said it, what this has to do with this thread. You say I'm contradicting myself, I asked you where and you didn't answer.

And I'm not in a position to justify my views or ideas to you, what are you talking about? Don't read what you don't like, man. I said it before....

If you've something to add to the topic, I'm willing to hear. If you don't, so....

And to keep arguing just to prove that you've the ability to argue isn't a good habit.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
You say I'm contradicting myself, I asked you where and you didn't answer.
Okay, let's go:

No one has forced him to read what he doesn't want to read.
Jeeks' response to your post:
The same can be said to you.
And this post of yours contradicting your previous one (although you clarified it by saying "I was wrong".)
Excuse me, what are you talking about?

How can I know that I don't have to continue reading it without reading it?

Don't read what you don't like, man. I said it before....
And "How can I know that I don't have to continue reading it without reading it?"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Excuse me, what are you talking about?

How can I know that I don't have to continue reading it without reading it? Actually, I was wrong when I said "No one has forced him to read what he doesn't want to read", I should have said instead "If you haven't got something to add to the topic, stay out of it, please".

Again, what are you talking about? What I exactly said to him I said it to you as well. You are theist or athiest, this is none of my business, but some decency and respect to others' ideologies are required even if we're on an internet forum. Might be you want me to read it and then ignore it, if you can do, I applaud you.

P.S Actually, I don't know what your problem is. When you start hating someone (On an internet forum, yes, on an internet forum) or you want to prove that you're superior to him, you start trying to piss him off as possible as you can, just check the Arabic Juve Thread.
See, you just said that you should have told him this and that, because what you said in the beginning also applies to you. As for me hating someone, it takes a lot for me to hate, so you got that wrong.

What about the Arabic Juve thread? If you mean the thing about the smilies then you have to learn live with my comments, ask around and you'll get your answer.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Arif, Didn't you read my previous post accurately? You're just commenting on one sentence which I already explained before.

And again...
Ahmedios said:
And I'm not in a position to justify my views or ideas to you, what are you talking about? Don't read what you don't like, man. I said it before....
Keep on...keep on

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
@Arif, Didn't you read my previous post accurately? You're just commenting on one sentence which I already explained before.

And again...

Keep on...keep on

Great post. :tup: This shows who has worse habits in arguing. Way to go.

And again:

How can I know that I don't have to continue reading it without reading it?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
See, you just said that you should have told him this and that, because what you said in the beginning also applies to you. As for me hating someone, it takes a lot for me to hate, so you got that wrong.

What about the Arabic Juve thread? If you mean the thing about the smilies then you have to learn live with my comments, ask around and you'll get your answer.
Again you are saying what you said before, and I explained it also before. If it was a thing that I don't like I wouldn't have commented on it, but it was a direct insult with no reason. Plus, his situation differed from mine, he didn't have to read a whole religious thread which bothers him (as he said), and he knew that this is the hangout section.

As for the smilies thing, you know what I mean and I know what you mean.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Again you are saying what you said before, and I explained it also before. If it was a thing that I don't like I wouldn't have commented on it, but it was a direct insult with no reason. Plus, his situation differed from mine, he didn't have to read a whole religious thread which bothers him (as he said), and he knew that this is the hangout section.

As for the smilies thing, you know what I mean and I know what you mean.
Do you ever stop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)