Style (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
What kinda clothes you like to wear ? Sports line or fancy coloured ? What kinda shoes ? Which colours do you like the most ? What is drawed on your pad ? Maybe some mad cows ?

Anyhting concerning your style of dressing, dancing, talking and so on.

Hit the road !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Oh man.... this will take 4 ever :D but here goes......

I'm kinda notorious for wearing stuff that no 1 would ever think of matching :D. It looks weird at 1st but s u get used to it, its nice.

My look is usually kinda sporty looking.... i dun dress with that aim, but somehow the outcome is usually this.

Colors: also weird...... Yellow+pink :cool:

Fav color: Dutch NT orange :D and army green (oh and they do look gd together if u ask me, so pray i dun ever design Juve's kit :D)

Shoes: sporty. Not track shoes, but casual ones like what Addidas has

and to complete the weirdness i like to wear T-shirts with all kinds of skirts

basically...... i dress like a hippie :D

Talking wise, half of my communication is with hand gestures, facial expressions and sounds that can never be spelt :D this is so damn irritating when u're ona forum sometimes......... :wallbang:

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

My look is usually kinda sporty looking.... i dun dress with that aim, but somehow the outcome is usually this.
    I haven't wore a dress since I was 4. I wear skirts just once a year.

Shoes: sporty. Not track shoes, but casual ones like what Addidas has
    Great. Comod they should be. No elegant. Me no fits :D

and to complete the weirdness i like to wear T-shirts
    Exactly. I think I have tons of shirts and T-shirts too and just a few pairs of pants
    basically...... i dress like a hippie :D
    That's my girl. Me too.

*cough* Info on me ? Do you want me to scare the whole nation ?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Ok, so i'm a skirt wearing hippie and yr a non skirt wearing hippie :D we ought to meet up someday :D

And u start a thread to ask people something and u dun tell abt yrself? nonono...... :D and dun wor abt scaring tha whole nation, they hv to read my post 1st (which is pretty scary to imajine also) b4 they get to yours so it'll lighten the effect :D

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Al right, you aksed for it after all.

1.Clothes - I'm the biggest mess you've ever seen in this domain I'm afraid. I'm mostly wearing the same pair of jeans for a month, continuosly let's say, except while I'm sleeping. I never wear a skirt if it's not my own wedding, or neither then. I hate coats of any kind, I'd better catch the worst cold in my entire life. I hate hats and caps and other things like those. I hate fur and velvet ... I like black, white, grey and blue-red combos. Neve pink, yellow or orange, sorry :). Never flowers, even if I'm dressin like in the flower-power time.

2.Dance - You really have to see me after a reasonable number of beers ;).

For the moment it's enough I think .

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Oh God, you both too? :eek::D
    I'm not alone anymore then :touched:

I wear sporty clothes. I love such sporty looks.
    Shoes the same: casual sporty shoes.
    Or good track shoes sometimes, when I feel like that.
    Even if I had to be dressed "proper" ;) I choose sth not so official.

No HIGH heels, it's not human thing.
    Dresses - hmm... I'm not totally against, but I dont wear almost at all.

And I LOVE hippie clothes, new hippie looks, not those old clothes.
    Those a bit wider trousers on the bottom, and all those lovely hippie blouses :heart:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    And colours: blue blue blue and all shadows of blue :D

Also black, navy blue, such specific cherry or wine colour, which fits me, and khaki (army green ;)), white of course, good grey, deep green, good red.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Hey ya sista's :D

ok..... :mute: abt tha height thing already...... i'm widdout a dout tha smallest person here regardless of age :groan: so pls no more ......:groan:

@Vit: i'm yr opposite in colors :D u like the blues and darker stuff, i like the ....."Woah" and "Eeewww" colors :D

@Iulia: I change my mind..... i dun wanna meet u......now i think it would be a big fashion disaster if u me and Vit were to walk down the same street :wallbang: :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    umm lets see

at da club ;)..i usually wear a baggy (sleeveless)basketball jersey and baggy bermudas or 3/4 pants..and adidas superstar shoes and a snowcap...oh well (i know what you think, whatta poser ;))

but normally when i go out, either a jersey or a nice t-shirt and slacks or cargos and my glasses :cool:

oh, and while i waz 'away' i balded my hair ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    Hey ya sista's :D

@Vit: i'm yr opposite in colors :D u like the blues and darker stuff, i like the ....."Woah" and "Eeewww" colors :D
    I can wear some orange from time to time :D

@Iulia: I change my mind..... i dun wanna meet u......now i think it would be a big fashion disaster if u me and Vit were to walk down the same street :wallbang: :D
    *cough*!
    Excuse me! I'm not some fashion victim :stuckup::D

I know, that we would look like great, nice, laid-back girls walking down the street together... :cheesy::D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    when i was younger i used to wear sneakers 24/7 but right now im dressing more classy with like non sneaker shoes.. i have an advantage over other girls, i dont have to wear heels too high because im tall enough :) if i were american i would dress kind of "preppy" but i always like to mix stuff and always try to dress good and creative - i wanna be a fashion designer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)