Stuttgart Moans About Juve to FIFA (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So? Can you really justify a system that claims that the correct method to treat your employees is to lock them up so they can't hear a better job offer? The whole system is rotten, and the sooner it collapses the better.
I agree. Imagine this, you work at a company and you get an offer at another company. So your new employer has to buy you from the previous company (somehow as a commodity) in order to be able to work. And the amount of money is ridiculous to be honest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
So? Can you really justify a system that claims that the correct method to treat your employees is to lock them up so they can't hear a better job offer? The whole system is rotten, and the sooner it collapses the better.
It would be nice to collapse (talking about football system) and then to raise in to something new, system like in NBA (drafts, salary cup...).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you are not like outside the forum, I kindly ask you not to use the forum to show this side of yours. It is not fun and not respectable. Is it that hard to ask?
all this finger pointing just annoys me, especially after the season we've had for it, i think i have every right to be upset with stuttgart who's allegations are unfound under these vague rules

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Mourinho and Fergie do that every year. Maybe the player's agents contacted Juve too and wanted out. Boh! Who cares? The media in Italy will love this but this ain't serious news.

Secco should be fired just for thinking about getting those players. :D
Oh you said it, mate. I actually feel kinda grateful to Stuttart for this crap their throwing at us :D

Meira who?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
all this finger pointing just annoys me, especially after the season we've had for it, i think i have every right to be upset with stuttgart who's allegations are unfound under these vague rules
Do you know that you just expressed your disgust in a very civilized manner?

Keep up the good work. + rep

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Football players arent like normal employees. If you are running a business of 1000 people, then whether one capable person leaves or not, isnt much of big loss. However, there are only 20-22 players in FC, of which, you can claim 5 players or so can be regarded to be critical. If a team looses two of those, then they are hit pretty badly. Beside, it isnt as if players don't know the rule when they sign their contracts. The clubs that got good contracts and value for money in their investment; good luck to them. I don't see players complaining when they are not giving their best having signed fat checks. So I dont see why club should be oblieged to hand in massive long-term deals everytime player has a good year or two.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
perhaps he shud go complain to fifa about the media, we arnt interested seriously in either players. the media make up fairy tales and stuttgart are gullable enough to believe that we are holding talks with the players.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
perhaps he shud go complain to fifa about the media, we arnt interested seriously in either players. the media make up fairy tales and stuttgart are gullable enough to believe that we are holding talks with the players.
Yep and it is the media again who bring the story of Stutgart's rage against Juve. If we react then the media can again fill their papers and so the story goes on and on
the only winner will be the media who milked a non-story and made a bundle of cash on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)