stupidest transfer so far.. (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh shit - good thing we beat them this season so we have a good result to keep rubbing in their faces for several years to come! :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Another offence orineted defender?;).
After all, Hierro, Helguera, Carlos, and Salgado defence was offensive one way or another.;).
Its called instant offence for the oppostion.:D.

Seriously, I doubt Perez actually knows how to evaluate good defender. This is a man who once famously said, "We don't need Nesta, Pavon is much better defender than him anyway.":rolleyes:.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
The most stupid thing is that Real Madrid refused to buy Milito for 5 million euros.

they willing to pay 40 million for a player they don't really need, but do troubles with paying 5 million for a player they desperately need :rolleyes:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Seriously, I doubt Perez actually knows how to evaluate good defender. This is a man who once famously said, "We don't need Nesta, Pavon is much better defender than him anyway.":rolleyes:.
we dont need zidane we have marcelo zalayeta :D

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
Beckham isnt a stuped transfer what are yous talking about?
Beckham used to play for Manchester United. I hate Manchester United, but Beckham is one of the best players in the world and for the price that real got Beckham for is a bargain. Hes won the english title about 6 times, hes won the european cup, the fa cup, he is captain of england. hes is very experienced at clud and international level, in my opinion real madrid have got a great player as well a marketing gold mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)