Stranger Things (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I also found that one quite flat, but it was more of a backstory to show variety in those with powers like 11. Probably will have some part further on, I'm not sure how this story can remain so localised.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I also found that one quite flat, but it was more of a backstory to show variety in those with powers like 11. Probably will have some part further on, I'm not sure how this story can remain so localised.
Don't know.
And there have been two other situations which can be relevant for season 3. In this tunnel both Hopper (when he was caught by those snaky arms) and Dustin (after the boys made fire in the tunnel) got soaked by this thing. And Dustin even said in panic mode, that there'd be something around his mouth. Maybe those two characters got some kind of infection then.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Don't know.
And there have been two other situations which can be relevant for season 3. In this tunnel both Hopper (when he was caught by those snaky arms) and Dustin (after the boys made fire in the tunnel) got soaked by this thing. And Dustin even said in panic mode, that there'd be something around his mouth. Maybe those two characters got some kind of infection then.
Yea they left it quite open, hopefully it doesn't regress in its quality.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They better have fresh ideas because if they go with the same formula they'll hit a wall. Season 1 was fantastic but I didn't like season 2 that much. Still looking forward to it, hopefully they'll make it worth it

25y3yjrgvo721.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm just one episode in, but ST is all about being flashy, it's usually good but there is not much else. You were saying the season isn't good?

Dark :touched:
Yeah. I wasn’t fond of it as a whole. It had good moments and bits, but I feel they took some of the nonsensical feminist critiques of the first two seasons to heart and went a little overboard in that direction, seemed too forced and obvious.

And the editing, which was amazing in the first two seasons, was nowhere near as amazing this year, far too jumpy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah. I wasn’t fond of it as a whole. It had good moments and bits, but I feel they took some of the nonsensical feminist critiques of the first two seasons to heart and went a little overboard in that direction, seemed too forced and obvious.

And the editing, which was amazing in the first two seasons, was nowhere near as amazing this year, far too jumpy.
The 80's vibe seems a little forced at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)