Store coming soon (perhaps today) (7 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #142
    Yes until I can figure out why bookmakers aren't working. Let them rob you though, the odds are in your favour. :p

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Marty said:
    Yes until I can figure out why bookmakers aren't working. Let them rob you though, the odds are in your favour. :p
    Make it really interesting: someone tries to rob you of, say, $10 and fails, they lose $15 :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #148
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Make it really interesting: someone tries to rob you of, say, $10 and fails, they lose $15 :)
    That's essentially what happens now. The success rate for stealing is lower than 50%.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Marty said:
    OK that should have fixed it. Try now, Jeeks. :)

It is working now, tackar :)

By the way, don't you think the lottery prices are a bit too high considering the capital we have?

This is not like those Triss addicts who Triss addicts who spend all that they have on it :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Not that I'm complaining or anything, but the Quick Links button disappeared from the navigation menu. I think it was pretty handy.

I change my avatar pretty often :p

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #157
    Yeah the navbar got too wide so I removed it. You can just use the regular User CP link though. I'll change the lottery options once this daily's lottery is over as someone already bought a ticket. :p Already changed the weekly lottery though.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Why would someone use half his capital to buy a lottery ticket that might give him money less than he had invested?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)