Stoning (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Stoning is actually part of Jewish law and not part of Islam. Stoning was only used as punishment under the time of the Prophet until the revelation concerning such matters were revealed.

This is a good example for you snake_midget. Hadith doesn't override the Qur'an.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not even war criminals nor serial killers gets killed this way, what a bunch of morons, I wonder if they could sleep over this.. :disagree:
Each one of those retarded morons that threw/hit the girl with a stone should be shot in the head. How can they stone? Don't they have a feeling ffs? Don't they have kids?

And that judge, I wish I can stone him myself to know what it is to take this decision. Fucking cunt.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Even if a child stole one bread just because his sisters are starving they will cut off his hand without blinking twice. :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stoning is actually part of Jewish law and not part of Islam. Stoning was only used as punishment under the time of the Prophet until the revelation concerning such matters were revealed.

This is a good example for you snake_midget. Hadith doesn't override the Qur'an.
Another reason to not accept the horrible failed state of IsraHELL.

Jul 2, 2006
Even if a child stole one bread just because his sisters are starving they will cut off his hand without blinking twice. :sergio:
if you or your family are starving and going to die you can steal. of course you will have to repay when you have money.

Ottoman Empire lived for 600 years. Do you know how many people lost their hands because of stealing?

A few... you see, purpose is preventing people from stealing not cutting them. Will we believe urban legends like a sheep or try to think deeper?

Dec 31, 2008
This is the phuckin right thread to be now. I went to a place where marijuana is grown in good amount today mornin. smoked the best weed ever!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Each one of those retarded morons that threw/hit the girl with a stone should be shot in the head. How can they stone? Don't they have a feeling ffs? Don't they have kids?

And that judge, I wish I can stone him myself to know what it is to take this decision. Fucking cunt.
I know must of the members here gave this ":disagree:" and passed, I get very angry when I read something like this. Forget their kids man, can you imagine how would you feel, when they throw stones on you till death, those fuckin hours, the pain, the waiting, these things makes me lose my mind.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know must of the members here gave this ":disagree:" and passed, I get very angry when I read something like this. Forget their kids man, can you imagine how would you feel, when they throw stones on you till death, those fuckin hours, the pain, the waiting, these things makes me lose my mind.
I tried imagining yesterday when I read the article and I swear it felt painful.

Some other countries are trying to improve their prisons while others still stoning people till death.

They're even worse than how it used to be 100years + ago.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I tried imagining yesterday when I read the article and I swear it felt painful.

Some other countries are trying to improve their prisons while others still stoning people till death.

They're even worse than how it used to be 100years + ago.
exactly :sergio:

Crowd of Atheists never stoned no girl :stuckup:

Death Penalties are for primative societies, and redkneck states.
Call me hypocrite or whatever you want, I am with death penalties. I was against few years back, but some people do deserve it! I know it might sound uncivilized but I do think like that. But sure not this way, with injection at most. Cause some really deserve to be kept away from people, for their safety, and not that "blood for blood" bullshit.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
exactly :sergio:

Call me hypocrite or whatever you want, I am with death penalties. I was against few years back, but some people do deserve it! I know it might sound uncivilized but I do think like that. But sure not this way, with injection at most. Cause some really deserve to be kept away from people, for their safety, and not that "blood for blood" bullshit.
You're entitled to believe in Capital Punsihment if you want, but from a standpoint of Democracy and Civil Society, making the person rot slowly in a poorly funded prison system is more fun.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You're entitled to believe in Capital Punsihment if you want, but from a standpoint of Democracy and Civil Society, making the person rot slowly in a poorly funded prison system is more fun.
I know, but that's against humanity too. Why the suffering? just post him away, without the suffering. (if he deserves the heaviest punishment ofcourse, and if it is proven and left no space of doubt)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I know, but that's against humanity too. Why the suffering? just post him away, without the suffering. (if he deserves the heaviest punishment ofcourse, and if it is proven and left no space of doubt)

Suffering with guilt everyday until you die in a 6X4 cell is the heaviest punishment I can think of,

Basically we have no right to take life, just ruin it. We all know what's right and wrong illegal and legal, if people can't control impulse that's their own problem for being weak tools, the State has accepted norms and lines that one shouldn't deviate from, if you do, tough shite.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Suffering with guilt everyday until you die in a 6X4 cell is the heaviest punishment I can think of,

Basically we have no right to take life, just ruin it. We all know what's right and wrong illegal and legal, if people can't control impulse that's their own problem for being weak tools, the State has accepted norms and lines that one shouldn't deviate from, if you do, tough shite.
I used to think like that when I used to "believe" in religions, but now that I am infidel, I am not against it :p

I am only against torturing these days. Don't know how I will think next years, but I doubt it will change..

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I used to think like that when I used to "believe" in religions, but now that I am infidel, I am not against it :p

I am only against torturing these days. Don't know how I will think next years, but I doubt it will change..
Surely as an Atheist you would realise that with no after life death is final, no?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's very cool. First you have to grow sexually frustrated for decades. From time to time you get to see beautiful western women, but mostly it's all burqahs and no touchie feelie. This requires a rigourous training regime.

And then the big day arrives. A friend of yours rapes a 13 year old girl. The girl, of course, has to be punished. So you bury her right up to her head. Then you go get the other villagers. You hand out big rocks and tell jokes about your aunt, but after that you kneel down and pray to the big man. This is Jesus I believe.

After all this the fiesta can finally begin.
What a legend :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)