Stoning (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
well its kind of unfair of the majority of the board that dont use a cyrillic alphabet who want to take part in this discussion because they dont have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
It doesn't have to do anything with this topic. He asked me what it means and I gave him that. It's too much for me to translate something like that so I had to do it and if you knew me you'd know I don't really break rules. If it bothered you sooo much sorry...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
here at Juventuz we have our own version of stoning.

it's called giving someone -rep. Like that little maggot Hanayuko. He gets stoned by us all the time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bozanstvo i vera. Evo kako je to Matija Beckovic rekao

Животни подвиг Патријарха Павла јe најбољи одговор на питање како да нам буду јаснија нека питања наше вере. У часу када представљамо трокњижје тог наслова, сутрашњег дана се не прибојава једино Патријарх Павле. Његов народ се на свако црквено звоно трза и на сваки помен његовог имена стрепи само од једне вести молећи се да га та чаша мимоиђе, у овом часу кад му је најпотребнији и кад се свако пита како бисмо без њега. Једини који је ту бригу пребринуо је Патријарх Павле који се подвизавао да у сваком трену буде спреман да изађе пред лице Божје, живећи као да ће му сваки дан бити судњи и свака реч последња. Као да је испуњавао сопствене речи: „Кад се човек роди, цео свет се радује, а само он плаче. Али треба да живи тако да, кад умре, цео свет плаче а само он се радује”.
Yeah, I knew what he meant but in reality it makes no sense. :D

Wow, it's been 2 decades since I heard this name. My mother had a cassette tape with his poetry and I still remember every bloody word of "Vera Pavladoljska". :)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No. Children are not responsible until they come in age.
BUt according to hadith, You should teach your child to pray when he is 7. When he is 10, if he doesn't pray you should beat him or you will be responsible his sins (of not praying).

Abu Dawood (459) and Ahmad (6650) narrated from 'Amr ibn Shu’ayb from his father that his grandfather said: The Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Teach your children to pray when they are seven years old, and smack them if they do not pray when they are 10 years old, and separate them in their beds.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Irwa’ (247).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You cant turn back time, it exists and we have to deal with that and unfortunatly Hamas are behaving in a way that any democratic state would not put up with, its a horrible situation that only time can sort out.
But the problem is Israel's actions are not acceptable. Cutting off supplies to the Gaza Strip makes the Gazans have to fight for their life. Forget about fighting for freedom, these people fight for their lives in a huge concentration camp. Israel brings these bombs on themselves because of their actions -- the only supposed "terrorist" group I have sympathy for is Hamas because of the cards they and their people have been dealt. The bigger terrorist organization is the IDF IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)