Stock Market (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
HBO Max is the shit, bought Discovery last year.

All Warner Bros productions, all Discovery productions, all HBO productions in ONE streamingservice.

All time classics like Harry Potter from Warner Bros. The most leading documentaries and the largest selection of documentaries. And HBO with Chernobyl, Game of Thrones, The Wire and Sopranos, series considered as part of the best of all-time. For only 5 euro's per month!
Love HBO Max. Even has all seasons of Gomorrrah in the states

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Hire Michael Bay, give him 200m, receive piece of shit movie with 100 potholes, be surprised that people are leaving your platform. Oh, and they've also invested 30m per episode in stranger things S4 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If I see that the cast includes The rock, Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot, Mark Wahlberg, Vin Diesel it's an easy pass

Last edited:
OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,265
    Robinhood announced they're adding a paid share lending program. Meanwhile Fidelity requires you to have $250,000 in your brokerage account to use theirs, what a joke :howler: :howler:

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,272
    We did it guys

classic-dad-hat-black-front-606495e719d0b.jpg

I don't know whether to sell bags on shit like BNGO or BB to preserve what money is left there or just hold and hope for the best in the future.

alaska

May 25, 2013
    loading up on small US & Canadian oil and natty gas producers lately. there's stuff available at like 1-2X free cash flow. most of the market isn't allowed to buy them because "muh ESG"

alaska

May 25, 2013
    You don't think this is the high point of oil prices?

:scared:
    I doubt it. There hasn't been meaningful production restarts/growth. OPEC isn't even always hitting its own price hike targets, which are modest. In the shale patch, a shitton of people straight up left the industry (for construction mainly, and other things too) during the last downturn and they aren't coming back. The government has consistently said the oil industry is going away, so people moved on with their lives.

It's fucking difficult to get frac stacks, frac sand, casing, piping, etc - at any price. Plus ESG means new projects aren't getting financed at nearly the same rate.

So all this adds up to less supply. If there's more COVID lockdowns in China, that will put a dent in demand. But longer term, I'd expect oil to be higher for longer.

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,276
    I doubt it. There hasn't been meaningful production restarts/growth. OPEC isn't even always hitting its own price hike targets, which are modest. In the shale patch, a shitton of people straight up left the industry (for construction mainly, and other things too) during the last downturn and they aren't coming back. The government has consistently said the oil industry is going away, so people moved on with their lives.

It's fucking difficult to get frac stacks, frac sand, casing, piping, etc - at any price. Plus ESG means new projects aren't getting financed at nearly the same rate.

So all this adds up to less supply. If there's more COVID lockdowns in China, that will put a dent in demand. But longer term, I'd expect oil to be higher for longer.
    Interesting. I would've figured it would've come down to pre-pandemic levels at the least.

Sounds like you're saying I should keep my OXY shares then :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)