Stock Market (16 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sad times. I'm getting destroyed. I've been waiting for Tesla to hit $200 to sell a third of my holdings but fuck me I guess.
Musk is dumping TSLA shares- I don’t see good things for this stock. Despite the 60% drop from ATH’’s it still has a high P/E of 47, and I expect earnings to slow down significantly, if not decrease due to high interest rates and a possible recession. Musk’s erratic behavior and genius idea to alienate a majority of his consumer base isn’t helping either.
But it’s a meme stock, so who knows what’s gonna happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Musk is dumping TSLA shares- I don’t see good things for this stock. Despite the 60% drop from ATH’’s it still has a high P/E of 47, and I expect earnings to slow down significantly, if not decrease due to high interest rates and a possible recession. Musk’s erratic behavior and genius idea to alienate a majority of his consumer base isn’t helping either.
He needs to dump to pay for that brilliant Twitter acquisition at $40b

:lol: @ Elon

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pretty soon people are going to say screw TSLA as well because of Elon’s Twitter antics. My neighbors have a Tesla and they are regretting it now because they are super left wing. I was considering getting one but I chose a German instead.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pretty soon people are going to say screw TSLA as well because of Elon’s Twitter antics. My neighbors have a Tesla and they are regretting it now because they are super left wing. I was considering getting one but I chose a German instead.
That’s just dumb for complaining about their car.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Elon wants to be a politician so bad he forgets he has businesses to care about

Lefties will drop his cuckmobile now because of his twitter antics

And tucker carlson demographic will never touch anything other than an oversized V8 trugg

Game Over

That being said the stock is about to bounce if you want to gamble with calls

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Elon wants to be a politician so bad he forgets he has businesses to care about

Lefties will drop his cuckmobile now because of his twitter antics

And tucker carlson demographic will never touch anything other than an oversized V8 trugg

Game Over

That being said the stock is about to bounce if you want to gamble with calls
Might have to jump in on some TSLA calls here. Ridiculously oversold. Maybe one more gap down into 100 would do it. Apparently some big funds are selling at the end of the year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is the year guys. I can feel it. Just wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't touch $TSLA long or short, and I've been able to avoid a significant degree of brain damage because of this tactic.
I owe a lot to TSLA calls. I miss the good ol- days when it was just straight up. :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hope you didn't jump in yet...
Thankfully I didn't since the stock gapped up the next day. Want to see what happens around 100 and then 83 if we get there.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dream that the market exploded. Tesla was at $173 again, that's how bad things are looking :lol:

The year for what? :scared:
The year somebody makes a lot of money. And that somebody probably won't be me. :seven:

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,539
    Thankfully I didn't since the stock gapped up the next day. Want to see what happens around 100 and then 83 if we get there.

- - - Updated - - -

The year somebody makes a lot of money. And that somebody probably won't be me. :seven:
    :D Good, that was a tough one. I'm hoping for some recovery tomorrow, then maybe I'll sell half of my remaining shares and just let the rest ride for better or worse.

Won't be me either :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)