Stock Market (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not usually a violent person, but I hope the people responsible for this have their day in figurative hell. This enrages me to the point where I just might be done trading for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Preventing people from buying stock to thwart upward movement in a stock IS market manipulation.

Now the freaks on CNBC can say SEE, the stock is falling! Told you so!

FUCK YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
NOK and BB don't even have short interest so they are just regular value plays like NIO; fueled by the power of memes sure but not a squeeze by any stretch.

Exchanges went full corpo (to use the words of Elon) but we know he wanted to use another word instead of corpo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Trading212 doing the same as Robinhood as im sure are others. Trading212 going an extra stop, as of today they have stopped new registrations. Then theres only one thing we can do buy Nok before they shut the doors on that too.

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #330
    Ameritrade put up restrictions yesterday morning, but I'm pretty sure those were just on margins so whatever. Fuck Robinhood, I hope they go bankrupt.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How fucking insane is it that major brokerages are only allowing people to sell these stocks, not buy. That inherently causes downward pressure on the stock as people try to get out. How is this possible in a market? If I was the CEO of NOK and some of these other firms, I would be getting my lawyers on the phone for market manipulation and stock price fraud. Will these brokerages just let the stocks go to zero because nobody can buy? This is beyond criminal.

And of course, RH is down. :lol: What a piece of shit firm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)