Stock Market (11 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i like the cause but can you just imagine if Melvin ended up doing suicide at the end of all this. It would really turn some tables and might be the perfect get out of the jail card for wall street.

- - - Updated - - -

All aboard choo choo
I couldn't get in on AMC this morning, RH was down and then the premiums were too high. Fuck.

I'm in BB and NOK.

- - - Updated - - -

NOK is cheap and can be pumped. Need to get it above 8.50 and it should rocket, hopefully to 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Ho

Lee

Shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I couldn't get in on AMC this morning, RH was down and then the premiums were too high. Fuck.

I'm in BB and NOK.

- - - Updated - - -

NOK is cheap and can be pumped. Need to get it above 8.50 and it should rocket, hopefully to 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Ho

Lee

Shit
Missed out on AMC, holding BB since $10 and decided against NOK because thought the marketcap is alredy skyhigh compared to others but that means nothing in this clownmarket

dem calls lmao

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Missed out on AMC, holding BB since $10 and decided against NOK because thought the marketcap is alredy skyhigh compared to others but that means nothing in this clownmarket

dem calls lmao
Look at this shit. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Shit ton of volume coming through on NOK. It's taking off...

- - - Updated - - -

And NOK is HALTED! +39%

Step 1: Post stawk on WSB
Step 2: Buy stawk shares
Step 3: Pump on Twitter
Step 4: Watch stawk hit limit up
Step 5: Watch hedgies cover shorts
Step 6: Watch 100% plus gains come through
Step 7: Continue pump

- - - Updated - - -

Check that -- +88%!

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Serious question. Is the SEC going to come calling? I've very rudimentary knowledge of trading, but none of this looks like a pump and dump. So I'd think there's nothing to see here?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chamath BTFOs them

>I'm happy these people are making money
>No you're not

:rofl:
Wapner fool got fucking DESTROYED bro.

Wish we could short CNBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question. Is the SEC going to come calling? I've very rudimentary knowledge of trading, but none of this looks like a pump and dump. So I'd think there's nothing to see here?
The SEC can't do shit other than keep halting stocks and telling brokers to limit trades on these stocks. If they want to investigate Chamath and Elon they can, but it's just dumb. Their rules are generally dumb too, like the day trading rule, yet they never really do anything about the big banks. The SEC can go straight to hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)