Steven Gerrard (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Byrone said:
ill say it now & ill say it again, - Never underestimate the phenomenon that is Moggi! I know every Juve supporter thought the Vieira transfer was horseshit but what eventually happened?

no player is irreplaceble & to join Juve is a huge step in any players's career.
That's exactly what I was thinking..
And besides, I don't think Gerrard is gonna stay at Liverpool his whole career. If they hadn't won the Champions League last season, he would've been out of there by now, so it could happen.

If he is to leave one day, why not for Juventus?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Becos we don't know what Moggi is doing. He is well known for his transfer policies. We will probably end up with some1 that isn't even rumoured

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
even if juve DO strike a deal with pool,would gerrard wont to move from the most noisey(read irritaing crowd) in europe to a stadium where you could an ant's moan when she'd getting laid?
i dont think so.

Mar 14, 2004
Fight Club said:
Gerrard is great, but never the less i don't think he'll join juve. too much liverpool-blood in him, so he won't leave. think if he had to leave, he'll go to madrid. they need him more and they got beckham and woodgate. besides capello is bringing in c.zanetti, and would moggi pay for gerrard if he can get ballack for free...
no, i think we'll see moggi bringing in a central-defender and try for either joaquin or c.ronaldo, though we are ok covered with mutu and newboy marchioni.

the shopping list should look like this: mancini and chivu, chivu can play leftback and central defence. and a goalie since we'll lose abbiati.
key reason why Gerrard will never come to Juve...at least in case where we pay L'pool for his services.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Don't need Gerrard, Emerson and Vieira will be fine for at least 2 seasons, we need to sign someone like Barone or M. Diarra as a decent backup. However, we do need someone to replace Nedved next year, he is getting on a bit.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we had any interest for Gerrard in the first time,
why bother sign Vieira?
and now that we have decided who is going to be Emo's partener and invested so much to him we will renounce on them,
or will we have another luxury sub and still have problems in our first eleven?

It makes no sence at all, its just a journalist make up,
Capello said he like Messi, it doesnt means we are bying him
and the fact we bought Vieira NOW, it doesnt mean we can buy any footballer we wont... whenever we want...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Well i dont know.. With Moggi it could happend..
and if
then a 4-3-3 would be GREAT!!!

DEFENCE
-------Emerson
--Gerrard---Vieria
------Del Piero
Zlatan---Trezeguet

DAMN!!

And if not DP, then get a PLAYMAKER!! thats what we miss...!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Well i dont know.. With Moggi it could happend..
and if
then a 4-3-3 would be GREAT!!!

DEFENCE
-------Emerson
--Gerrard---Vieria
------Del Piero
Zlatan---Trezeguet

DAMN!!

And if not DP, then get a PLAYMAKER!! thats what we miss...!

Replace Gerrard with Ballack and you will have the same type of midfield with a new player who will show in Juve the same passion as he did in his preview team.I'm sure Gerrard won't do that because is crazy for Liverpool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)