Steve Jobs RIP (10 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
:lol::lol: I love it

He probably did, you could tell he was messed up, what kinda adult likes playing with children and builds a house resembling a zoo/amusement park?
Someone who lost his childhood maybe?

But we all know that it was the Illuminati who tried to ruin his image with all this child molestation non-sense, right? He wasn't even found guilty.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Del Piero:
“Come credo molti di voi, questa mattina mi sono svegliato con la brutta notizia della morte di Steve Jobs, uno che con la forza delle idee e della creatività ha provato a cambiare il mondo, almeno un po’. Di sicuro verrà ricordato come un grande del nostro tempo, a lui rivolgo il mio pensiero”

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #111
    Del Piero:"Like many of you I woke up today to the bad news about Steve Jobs' death.With great creativity and power of ideas he tried to change this world, at least a little bit. Surely his name will be remembered as the name of a great personage of our times. My thoughts are about him."

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Had no idea his health was this precarious. It's just like Apple to keep it locked up and then they suddenly announce it, just like their products. I can only imagine that Jobs orchestrated it as usual, what could be more important to him than his company. Pretty sick attitude. On the other hand, if he had told the public he was doing this badly tons of obnoxious fanboys would fawn all over him, so maybe he thought that was worse.

Best thing that could occur now is Apple going belly up, but of course not gonna happen.
    Well he did name his successor a while ago. So the company should do fine (probably lose a couple points today). I'm surprised so many techie guys don't really pay attention to this sort of thing.

Oh and on a completely unrelated note, I think the use of the word fanboys is now right up their with terrorist and Hitler.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well he did name his successor a while ago. So the company should do fine (probably lose a couple points today). I'm surprised so many techie guys don't really pay attention to this sort of thing.
    I heard about the replacement yeah. But despite that keep your enemies closer philosophy I don't actually follow Apple much, just what I see in the headlines.

Oh and on a completely unrelated note, I think the use of the word fanboys is now right up their with terrorist and Hitler.
    They are a curious phenomenon, truly.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    At the risk of sounding insensitive or ignorant... What did he do for people to be making such a big deal out of his death? Wasn't he just a CEO and a guy who made cool products?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    At the risk of sounding insensitive or ignorant... What did he do for people to be making such a big deal out of his death? Wasn't he just a CEO and a guy who made cool products?
    He did more than that. He made products and sold them in a way that made people feel good about themselves for having them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)