Steve Jobs RIP (7 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

The hoard. Just think, you could bring the new iWhatever out and dangle it towards the edge of a cliff, they'd all go over with it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think I saw mass ditchings of iPhones into the San Francisco Bay now that Jobs is gone... :shifty:

But dude -- you can't have it both ways. You cannot say, "The only thing that determines the quality of a product is the number of items sold around the world on a long period of time" and then follow that up with, "Wait wait. What I really mean is the number of items sold around the world depending on their price." :confused2
That wasn't my point. My point was that if both android and iPhone are selling very well around the world, but one of them is higher in sales, the other one isn't shit.

Btw, I don't have an iPhone nor an android and I don't intend to buy one in the near future.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Oh, sure. Oh please dear Allah, take this dirty capitalism away from us, the bane of our existence. Then maybe, just maybe, one day we'll be as advanced as Morocco.

I don't even know how you make it through the night without choking on your own feces.
Go fuck yourself. Thank you.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #188
    Andy being a moron, what else is new?

Friend of mine had this on his facebook:

30 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Now, 30 years later in America, we have no jobs, no cash, no hope.

Sep 1, 2002
    So much hate and envy.

When future historians look back at our times they will make Jobs more than a foot-note.

Which ever way one looks at it he changed the way many people interact. Maybe a rip-off in many ways, but innovative and extraordinary too.

RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)