Steve Irwin died in freak accident (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
What can I say. You play with fire, one day you will get burned.

He made pot loads, he should of gotten out of the game and spent his time and money with his family.. that is the great shame, that he left his family alone.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dan said:
What can I say. You play with fire, one day you will get burned.

He made pot loads, he should of gotten out of the game and spent his time and money with his family.. that is the great shame, that he left his family alone.
Thing is Dan, he did what loved to do & it was working with wildlife.Not many ppl can say that they are passionate about their work like he was & he lived his life to the fullest.

Although I can understand what ur saying about the family issue.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
This is indeed a sad sad day... a great man and an Australian icon.. His connection with wildlife is trully something else, and what he did through that has made such a huge impact worldwide... May he never be forgotten.

RIP..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shit, what a way to go. That could've been the softest way to lose his life - given how he lived his. Really a sad piece of news. Loved him on animal planet.

RIP Steve Irwin

Boksic

May 11, 2005
RIP Steve you were an absolute legend and a fantastic character.

You made nature programmes exciting again and will be missed!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i was never much of a nature man, but steve opened my eyes to nature, and made us all realise that even the most deadliest animals in the world are beautiful, and that we can co inside with these animals, i loved his shows, i wudnt dare miss one, especially the deadliest snakes and deadliest animals in the world, just how he showed massive respect for them was simply inspirational, but also we now live at an age where animals are unecessarily killed for its skin and other parts and steve is the kind of man that the world will never witness again, with his determination to conserve some of the most endangered species, im deeply touched and i dont know how ill cope without him, but may he r.i.p and im pleased to say that we have all had this great opportunity to know this great man, a living legend in his own time.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
and its call it a stingray??........ i think they should change the name of this creature coz it doesnt exactly 'sting' u does it

a sad day... true aussie will be missed

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Byrone said:
Thing is Dan, he did what loved to do & it was working with wildlife.Not many ppl can say that they are passionate about their work like he was & he lived his life to the fullest.

Although I can understand what ur saying about the family issue.
Im sure it was his passion. , say Person A, becomes a famous musician, has 2 children and marries, and keeps on with the rock and roll lifestyle for 20 years after. If he makes it out on the other end (alive) he misses out on his children growing, and of course makes his wife worried sick consistantly. hes made his money, his my kicks.. I would just bail whilst the going is good. Obviously, to a musician music is a passion, but theres perhaps a stage where you go a bit far. espacially if this man had a family.. he had so much to live for.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
He will be greatly missed:down: I must say that even though he took so many chances I didn't think that he would die. Just because his calm and understanding of animals. He wil surely be remembered for what he did:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)