Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree that we need a poacher more than JoJo but I don't see us getting Cavani, Higuain or Dzeko. That being said if it's between Llorente and JoJo I would pick the latter without thinking twice.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I heard something like €20m + Quags offer for him..:howler: ..Thats such a shit offer in all honesty

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 20:17 ----------

At the end of the day. If we pay the 30 million he would be our player. We won't however pay this amount.
Punctuation fail :p :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At the end of the day. If we pay the 30 million he would be our player. We won't however pay this amount.
No, they won't pay it.

Because even I, a huge Jovetic supporter, do not believe that 30 million is worth it for Juve to spend right now. Trust me, that pains me a lot to say it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know Sergio, I have a small feeling we could potentially panic buy for him but that could be me dreaming :p
I don't see it, to be honest.

It's too late in the mercato for Fiorentina to change their entire shape of the squad, since it was built with him primarily in mind. It is going to take a lot more than 30 million for Jovetic to be sold, at this point.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I believe as stated by Fiorentina if a club offers 30 million. There is a mutual agreement with club and player he'll be sold.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 15:54 ----------

I honestly believe if this move will happen for 30mil, we will do it. And not buy an LwB.
We won't be signing a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)