Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Fiorentina won't sell him even for €30 mill. Why would they? His price will only get higher next summer and they don't have the time to buy the replacement this summer.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cavani?

1) He won't leave Napoli this summer
2) We don't have enough cash to sign that guy
He's stupid if he doesn't leave Napoli this summer no matter the destination. If he goes to the right club with CL football he might be a golden ball candidate.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 14:44 ----------

I know but i think after getting a striker we should take breath for a year. We were spending like crazy for 2 years.
Not to forget Poulsen's wages.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't worry about spening, we just need one more signing to complete the squad, then we can count on stadium and CL income... we're set for a decade minimum...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Alessandro Sugoni ( SKY ): "Waiting for Llorente, Marotta is ready for the last assault on Jo-Jo"

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 18:31 ----------

Sportmediaset reporting the same thing as well..

Pending a definitive answer as to Bilbao Llorente, Juventus is ready to launch the final assault on Stevan Jovetic. According to reports sportmediaset.it, Marotta reasoning would tender to be submitted to the Della Valle, aware that the company violates try in every way to shield the Montenegrin talent, suddenly back in pole position in the shopping Juventus.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm sure Marotta is going to fail in his 'last assault' as well.Not criticizing him but get a feeling.Fiorentina dont want to sell him not even for that €30m release clause so you have to think that we have a minimal chance in this transfer.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,940
    Fiorentina won't sell him even for €30 mill. Why would they? His price will only get higher next summer and they don't have the time to buy the replacement this summer.
    There's plenty of time left. It's Fiorentina we're talking about, they are not in a position to reject such offer too.

He's stupid if he doesn't leave Napoli this summer no matter the destination. If he goes to the right club with CL football he might be a golden ball candidate.
    After Lavezzi left I highly doubt Napoli would let him go this summer, no way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)