Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Jovetic will take our offense to a whole new level we haven't seen in a LONG time. I'd rather this move than Llorente at this point. Next year we can use our budget on 1 top player if need-be.

This season...we need to be impossible to beat. We won't be getting any favors.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fuck yes! bring him here :D

But seriously if we can't bring one of Dzeko, Llorente or Jovetić just don't buy/loan shitty forwards like Borriello or Osvaldo. I'd rather we spent those money on a young player like Ramirez and just play Giovinco/Ramirez - Vucinić/Matri. The guy's definitely got talent, decent skills and plenty of room to improve. Don't settle with old-wooden strikers with no future; we already have Quag who's useless and refuses to leave.

I don't care if we get a CF or a SS just bring me QUALITY.
@Jem83 +rep I totally agree with you.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Do I even need to give my opinion on this? :D
It's actually a pretty scary thought with every day that goes by, that we have two starting spots to fill and 3 or 4 players to get rid off in a matter of 8 days. Pazienza, Ziegler, Iaquinta etc. And a failure to do so, could even see a panic sale like that of somebody like Licht to make up for the lack of selling the aforementioned 3 just to allow for a last gasp attempt at getting a striker and LwB. I just hope this situation doesn't lead to a compromise this season coz for me it would be unfair to the fans and a tad bit unacceptable.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Vucinic-Jovetic​

Imagine face Milan's backline with this. :howler:
Unstoppable force, that is.
Indeed, that's just brutal!

With a line-up like that, staying injury free, we could even bring home the CL, as teams have won the "big ears" with a lesser team than that (last year's winners, anyone?)

Sigh.......

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's actually a pretty scary thought with every day that goes by, that we have two starting spots to fill and 3 or 4 players to get rid off in a matter of 8 days. Pazienza, Ziegler, Iaquinta etc. And a failure to do so, could even see a panic sale like that of somebody like Licht to make up for the lack of selling the aforementioned 3 just to allow for a last gasp attempt at getting a striker and LwB. I just hope this situation doesn't lead to a compromise this season coz for me it would be unfair to the fans and a tad bit unacceptable.
The fucked up part of it is starting the league without a complete squad, I never understanded why chairmans/SD's do that. I mean our striker situation, we'll probably sign Llorente on the last days of this transfer window. Untill he joins and gets integrated in the squad we're 3 or 4 matchdays into the season. Could cost us vital points.

I'm pretty sure Pazienza will go on loan to Torino and Ziegler on loan to Benfica.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Chelsea won it last season cuz they fully focused on winning it,they put all energy into it..They dint care about the league(qualifying for CL spots)

That being said with a quality forward ,if we manage to get out of the groups(first and foremost) we could perhaps be tagged as dark horses of the tournament by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)