Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Did Jovetic play today?
Alberto Aquilani, Gonzalo Rodriguez and Borja Valero got their debuts as Fiorentina beat Aris Salonika 2-1 today.

The Viola have been busy over the last few days by reinforcing their squad with three new buys from Liverpool and Villarreal.

None of them were in the starting XI, as they only joined their new teammates under 48 hours ago.

It was Aris who took a surprise lead when Alessio Cerci gave away a free kick that was curled on to the head of Triantafyllakos.

Adem Ljajic tested the goalkeeper, while Emiliano Viviano had to beat a Gianniotas strike out for a corner.

Fiorentina got their equaliser with defender Romulo, who was sent clear by Stevan Jovetic to beat the Greek shot-stopper in a one-on-one.

After the break Jovetic again forced a save and then set up the winner for Ljajic, a pass carving apart the Aris defence.

Rodriguez, Aquilani and Borja Valero came off the bench for their Viola debuts. Nastasic needed a goalline clearance after Viviano had been beaten and Jovetic was denied a goal by a fingertip save.

Fiorentina: Viviano, Cassani (Rodriguez 60), Nastasic, Roncaglia, Pasqual (Borja Valero 64), Romulo, Olivera (Aquilani 64), Lazzari (Di Tacchio 60) Cerci (Lepiller 81), Jovetic, Ljajic (Seferovic 76)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juve-Jovetic move anticipated

Juventus are reportedly back to considering Stevan Jovetic as their prime target this summer, as the route to Robin Van Persie fades.

Sportmediaset are reporting that the Bianconeri are looking less likely to catch Dutch forward Van Persie from Arsenal this summer, with competition from Manchester City and given that the player is back with the Gunners for pre-season work.

Subsequently, the Turin side are linked with a return in the market for Fiorentina’s Montenegrin forward Jovetic, who is valued by his club at €30m.

It is alleged that Juve are currently considering their options and will make a suitable move for the 22-year-old in the coming week.

Jul 20, 2012
Juve-Jovetic move anticipated

Juventus are reportedly back to considering Stevan Jovetic as their prime target this summer, as the route to Robin Van Persie fades.

Sportmediaset are reporting that the Bianconeri are looking less likely to catch Dutch forward Van Persie from Arsenal this summer, with competition from Manchester City and given that the player is back with the Gunners for pre-season work.

Subsequently, the Turin side are linked with a return in the market for Fiorentina’s Montenegrin forward Jovetic, who is valued by his club at €30m.

It is alleged that Juve are currently considering their options and will make a suitable move for the 22-year-old in the coming week.
Juventus have had 10 different top Targets everyday im not believing anything until they buy someone

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Jovetic,Vucinic,Matri,Quagliarella, Giovinco

On Balance only worse than Man Utd, Man City, Barca, Real, and PSG.

Obviously other teams like Arsenal have players better than all of ours but I stress on Balance.

Problem is we are a lot worse than those.

If anybody mentions Muller I swear to christ.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Jovetic,Vucinic,Matri,Quagliarella, Giovinco

On Balance only worse than Man Utd, Man City, Barca, Real, and PSG.

Obviously other teams like Arsenal have players better than all of ours but I stress on Balance.

Problem is we are a lot worse than those.

If anybody mentions Muller I swear to christ.

For me it will be good enough to start the season. Then in winter transfer period we can try to replace Quag/Matri with RVP or Llorente, they will be running out of contract so they should be cheaper than now.
The bad thing is that in such solution RVP will not be able to play in CL with us, i don't know about Llorente?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)