Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Doesn't JoJo look a bit like a chick? He's got an Aquilani'ness about him. :D

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 18:05 ----------

Anyway on topic, do we really have a slightest chance sigining Jojo? Im very pessimistic about our mercato right know tbh.
Yes. Word is, we aren't going all out for RvP or Dzeko yet, because we're waiting for JoJo's decision after Dv's statements. He has upto 31st Juky to decide. Once we know off this, we will take action accordingly, be it going all out for RvP or stepping aside in that race and letting City have him in exchange for a deal with Dzeko.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Tuttojuve was saying that Marotta is still going after Jovetic and that it looks like they are going to make an improved offer, and they also said that Dzeko is also a target, and they said they are going to make a new offer for RVp but Rvp said he will join Man U if they give him the same wages as Rooney which is 220,000 Euros

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imo we will again have 5 attackers and I don't think one of our current youngsters will be one of them. Even last year without injuries and with less matches Conte wanted 5 attackers and gave chances to all of them (DP, Mirko, Quag, Matri, Borri). Right now we have 4 strikers because Seba replaced Ale and Borriello left. We will surely start the season with 5, which means that even if noone leaves we'll get a striker. Since one of Quag-Matri will most probably leave, that means we'll get two. The big question still remains how good those strikers will be.

This is in context with what Mark proposed above. Jovetic+Pazzini is definitely something we'll try to do.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Though I'd say its still one player short of being comparable to the big guns in Europe. Even a Dzeko in this case would complete it in a big way.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Giovinco alone is an improvement. Quagliarella should be traded with Pazzini IMO - there's no more chances left in my book. Poor display against Hertha Berlin from Quagliarella. He should consider his chances when he's not scoring anymore. Inter would fit him and Pazzini (who I still think has got plenty to give) would fit in here respectively.

Giovinco Pazzini Jovetic
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli Lichsteiner
Buffon​

Vucinic
Matri

Jul 20, 2012
I think if we sign Jovetic, we'll line up like this on some games upfront:

Mirko

Jovetic-Giovinco
I dont think thats a good attacking front why would we need 3 ss on the field? We would have 4 technical players. Mirko, Gio, Pirlo,Jovetic. That would make no sense at all. I dont think that Jovetic and Giovinco would play on the field at the same time. We a Cf not 3 ss to solve our problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)