Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,523
    Again? These guys sure love meetings.

:D
    Meeting usually means a business lunch and us Balkans love to eat, so yea. :D

So according to La Nazione Matias Fernandez is close to joining Viola..The deal is practically completed for a figure of €2m and he is expected to arrive in Florence tomorrow for a medical..

Jovetic replacement ?He's an AM btw.
    Wow.

So they will get like 25mln and spend 2mln on his replacement? :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    if I were a player i'd keep coming up with excuses to meet again tomorrow right after I finish my meal.

or imagine if Jojo sets up the next meeting at his house. Since he's only 22 he's most certainly still living at home. Paratici and Marotta can eat some filovane paprike (even though its burning outside, i have no idea why we eat that stuff in the summer) and get drunk on the moonshine :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Looking @ Luca's avatar, I can't help but feel that Jovetic might be as influential for us as "Le Roi" (the original one before Trezeguet's time :D) was in his time @ Juve. He was capocannoniere on 3 different occasions if I rightly recall (He wasn't a proper CF too, more an AMF or deep lying SS) :klin:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Andrea Della Valle "I've spoken with Jovetic & told him he's not for sale. He's young, I hope he understood. He has to stay at #Fiorentina."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)