Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Done deal that shit! Cheesio is good, but what people fail to see is that we will have Maronne (potentially will be great), Pogba, Appelt and Bouy not to mention that Isla and Asamoah could be immediate replacements for Cheesio. If it's a straight swap I wouldn't think twice about it! Cavani would help this team in many more ways than Cheesio can.
Where is your crystal ball? I want to see where I will be in 4 years. Maybe I will be president.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh really?

Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah, Pogba, Giacherinni and posibly even Isla.
How on earth can you say that Pogba would be ahead of him? He hasn't stepped foot on the pitch for us yet. Giacherinni won't be anymore. That was a tactical decision last year that Conte made. Isla is being brought for width, not another CM.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How on earth can you say that Pogba would be ahead of him? He hasn't stepped foot on the pitch for us yet. Giacherinni won't be anymore. That was a tactical decision last year that Conte made. Isla is being brought for width, not another CM.
How on earth can you say that Pogba won't be ahead on him? Giac was a tactical decision? Please tell me more about Conte's tactics.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Done deal that shit! Cheesio is good, but what people fail to see is that we will have Maronne (potentially will be great), Pogba, Appelt and Bouy not to mention that Isla and Asamoah could be immediate replacements for Cheesio. If it's a straight swap I wouldn't think twice about it! Cavani would help this team in many more ways than Cheesio can.
i agree it's a pretty easy choice to make it

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Where is your crystal ball? I want to see where I will be in 4 years. Maybe I will be president.
You will be whispering at some.....man...boobs. :cronios:

No but seriously, I think that Maronne given enough chances will be much much better than Cheesio. I myself am a fan of Cheesio, but you gotta be reasonable about it. He is good, really good but he is NOT world class nor great. If it weren't for his numerous goal (which btw where fantastic), he wouldn't have been praised as much as he is now.

Either ways we'll see hopefully all the youth players will be develop into great players, and that Cheesio will improve as his career progresses.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
When a team demands 30 million for a player, then seems to relent on cash if you include a certain player who isn't a major player for your team, you give in. As we cannot afford the straight cash.

Marrone will be the key to this deal and I think everyone at Juventus knows that and is willing to make the sacrifice.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
2009-2010: he was given the invisible tag. He overcame that.

2010-2011: they said he would find no room in Delneri's team with the amazing Melo & Aquilani around.

2011-2012: he was supposed to be a casualty of Conte's 4-4-2 and would be benched by Vidal and Pirlo.

2012-2013: the challenge is to keep his WC form and carry it into Europe, while avoiding being benched by (lol) Asamoah.
:tup:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We might but I don't like the getting rid of Matri to get Pazzini bit that is said to follow. However, I don't believe any of the things you write especially the agreement with the player talk.
Oh I knew this a while ago. Without the player agreement we wouldn't be talking with Fiorentina no?

This is how we've operated in every transfer, get the players agreement then negotiate with the club, so in the end if you get an agreement with the player you're not in a position the player rejects you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh I knew this a while ago. Without the player agreement we wouldn't be talking with Fiorentina no?

This is how we've operated in every transfer, get the players agreement then negotiate with the club, so in the end if you get an agreement with the player you're not in a position the player rejects you.
You said we had a player agreement with almost every player we got linked with, Agüero plays for City and he signed after he smiled after being asked about Juve and after his wife listened to Tevez's wife.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
You said we had a player agreement with almost every player we got linked with, Agüero plays for City and he signed after he smiled after being asked about Juve and after his wife listened to Tevez's wife.
Kun did have an agreement with Juve. Problem was that Juve didn't have an agreement with At. Madrid.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
2009-2010: he was given the invisible tag. He overcame that.

2010-2011: they said he would find no room in Delneri's team with the amazing Melo & Aquilani around.

2011-2012: he was supposed to be a casualty of Conte's 4-4-2 and would be benched by Vidal and Pirlo.

2012-2013: the challenge is to keep his WC form and carry it into Europe, while avoiding being benched by (lol) Asamoah.
2009-2010: - he's still got that tag - Just listen to the commentary in the Euro matches. I remember one commentator saying you don't realise he's on the pitch till he pops up and does something every now and then.

2010-2011: lol a DN team and a team that had no left half - if a LM was available it would've been bye bye Marchi - anyone was needed as a fill-in - Melo being preferred as the CM speaks volumes of Marcisio's in any case.

2011-2012: If we did indeed play 4-4-2 Vidal would have surely been the preferred option as he just does a lot more than Marchi all over the pitch. Credit to Marchi for retaining his starting spot as he played well for many games, but was also invisible for just as many others.

If, to get Cavani, Marchi has to go the other way, then that's a no brainer as we've got plenty of solid options in MF.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think it depends on what you understand from these things.

Nick often presents it as meaning a contract has been provisionally agreed.

I just tend to assume it means Juve have had a quiet word with the player to make sure they aren't completely wasting their time spending weeks/months negotiating with the club only to find the player isn't the least bit interested in joining Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)