Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok, for everyone who is so entrenched in the Marrone Camp.

Fiorentina comes back and tells you "Either Marrone is included in the deal, or the deal is off"

What do you do.
Send marrone packing without thinking once.

ok marrone for jovetic, hows about marchisio for cavani?
No.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 15:45 ----------

Vidal for Higuain?
Are you a real madrid fan? That question is stupid.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,107
    lp

I dont know how you can say we domt need marrone but st the same time cal jovetic a huge boost when we hsve the superior giovinco.

its would be a huge boost from giach and pepe, not from gio and vuvinjc

By the way I am against jovetic signing period at this point and it has nothiing to do with marrone or matri.We need our problems
    LOL. Ok.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I'd do Marchisio for Cavani but I wouldn't do Marrone for Jovetic. I see WC potential and leadership in Marrone. I honestly believe long term, with the proper training and guidance he'll be one of the top players in the world at what he does.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'd do Marchisio for Cavani but I wouldn't do Marrone for Jovetic. I see WC potential and leadership in Marrone. I honestly believe long term, with the proper training and guidance he'll be one of the top players in the world at what he does.
    Let me ask you a question. If you see WC potential and leadership in Marrone, then I'm curious as to what you see in Jovetic, then? A player who is just 4 month older than the player being exchanged for.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 16:54 ----------

Marchisio & Marrone are the future of this midfield.

+rep to myself.
    And who exactly is the future of the attack?

Also, I guess that means that Vidal, who is younger than Marchisio, and Asamoah, who is a year older than Marrone, are not part of the future of the midfield?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Let me ask you a question. If you see WC potential and leadership in Marrone, then I'm curious as to what you see in Jovetic, then? A player who is just 4 month older than the player being exchanged for.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 16:54 ----------

And who exactly is the future of the attack?
    Jovetic.
    Dzeko.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I would send marrone away coz he needs to play regularly to develop, but only on something like a free loan for a season. No co-own bullshit.

On second thought i just might give marchisio for Cavani on a no cash straight cash but napoli aint that dumb unfortunately.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3772260 said:
    I would send marrone away coz he needs to play regularly to develop, but only on something like a free loan for a season. No co-own bullshit.

On second thought i just might give marchisio for Cavani on a no cash straight cash but napoli aint that dumb unfortunately.
    Because Napoli couldn't afford the transfer fee Marchisio would carry. Cavani is worth half of the Prince.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)