Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Pharrell :inter:

Biggest faggot
Bianconero_Aus you my man I hate it had to be you.

But fuck off. :undecide:

Pharrell's audience is 12 year old girls. It was a funny image when they played in a music festival that I worked at, it was even more funny when Slayer played right after and the way the audience changed drastivally.
To be fair, N.E.R.D. is a side project specifically made for "the kids". Pharrell is so much more than just N.E.R.D.

not dissing him, just thought it was funny that he would come out and say that he wanted to produce the strokes' next album at the time. like, seriously dude? No offense, but cmon, The Strokes are way too good for Pharrell to produce them. Doing a converse commercial is one thing, but wanting to do a whole album is crazy to ask. Obviously, I'm being biased based on the number in my username. haha.
lol man you obviously don't know much about Pharrell. He's produced tons of classic albums and songs, and not only in hip-hop. He's very versatile.

And lol @ trying to undermine him by bringing up a Converse commercial, like that was the highlight of his career or something.

-

Yeah, I caught feelings. :stuckup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

To be fair, N.E.R.D. is a side project specifically made for "the kids". Pharrell is so much more than just N.E.R.D.

lol man you obviously don't know much about Pharrell. He's produced tons of classic albums and songs, and not only in hip-hop. He's very versatile.

And lol @ trying to undermine him by bringing up a Converse commercial, like that was the highlight of his career or something.

-

+Rep

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Are we gong to sell Giovinco if we get Jovetic?
We promised him more chances, Vucinic will be a starter and Giovinco would have to compete with Pepe and Giacche for the other starter slot, but if we get Jovetic, i guess it makes no sense at keeping him...

Would this means that the actual plan is to sell one Matri/Quaq and Giovinco and get one SS and one CF?

That would explain all those media rumors and our wide interest on so many forwards.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We promised him more chances, Vucinic will be a starter and Giovinco would have to compete with Pepe and Giacche for the other starter slot, but if we get Jovetic, i guess it makes no sense at keeping him...

Would this means that the actual plan is to sell one Matri/Quaq and Giovinco and get one SS and one CF?

That would explain all those media rumors and our wide interest on so many forwards.
Yes, we're going to buy some more overrated Italians. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

No Cron. We aren't going to sell Gio. The plan is to deploy a 3-5-2 formation with Jovetic and Vucinic as the SS and CF respectively, Gio and Destro being their alternatives/substitutes. We might sell both Matri and Quag, but I think that's unlikely. Matri seems to be the most likely to leave, as he is the most valuable asset (market wise at least) we possess in attack.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

-

You my man too bro...but Pharrell is cack. His music is a symptom of everything that is shite about modern music.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No Cron. We aren't going to sell Gio. The plan is to deploy a 3-5-2 formation with Jovetic and Vucinic as the SS and CF respectively, Gio and Destro being their alternatives/substitutes. We might sell both Matri and Quag, but I think that's unlikely. Matri seems to be the most likely to leave, as he is the most valuable asset (market wise at least) we possess in attack.
But, if Vucinic is going to be our CF, who is going to score?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Jovetic is good and all but how will it work with two SS upfront and none of them are particularly interested in being in the penalty box and actually scoring the easy goals? We need a threat to the defense off the ball, someone who'll run, stretch the defense and will be ready to head in a cross or just score an easy return from the goalkeeper.

People seem to forget about all of that when we in reality we'll have 3 players like that in Vucinic, Jovetic and Giovinco.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jovetic is good and all but how will it work with two SS upfront and none of them are particularly interested in being in the penalty box and actually scoring the easy goals? We need a threat to the defense off the ball, someone who'll run, stretch the defense and will be ready to head in a cross or just score an easy return from the goalkeeper.

People seem to forget about all of that when we in reality we'll have 3 players like that in Vucinic, Jovetic and Giovinco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)