Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jovetic is a luxury not a requirement so your desire to get him for the team is fucked in the culo right there.

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 22:40 ----------

by goals I mean in football not VD examinations.
Sign Jovetic, or keep Matri and seem him rot in the bench or when playing scoring decent numbers but not being able to fit into the Conte's requirements of a prima punta?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Jovetic is a luxury not a requirement so your desire to get him for the team is $#@!ed in the culo right there.

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 22:40 ----------

by goals I mean in football not VD examinations.
Lol I don't desire him. I'm only using him in the discussion because the matri sale seems to be tied into his purchase

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sign Jovetic, or keep Matri and seem him rot in the bench or when playing scoring decent numbers but not being able to fit into the Conte's requirements of a prima punta?
and Jovetic fits those requirements?

what if Jojo goes down, you expect Quag who has nevercbeen prolific to pick the slack.

and selling him to your biggest rival :howler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I believe Conte is making a mistake by not counting on Matri (if he indeed doesn't count on him). I see Matri as a superior striker to Borriello and Quag. I wouldn't sell him and I'd count on him for the new season as one of the 4 forwards in the team.
But if Conte really prefers others to Matri, then I'd have to agree with Osman. In that case this is our only chance to sell him for good money. I disagree with Conte's choice, but he makes the choices and in that case selling is the only valid option.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Conte clearly don't have 100% faith in Matri and Matri isn't good enough for juve
borriello is gone
quag is a ss more and atleast more expierence, I would pick quag over matri true.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
if there was something he liked more then Borriello would be at pre-season, not doing laps of the Olimpico for Zeman.
Or you could look at this way:

Matri has completely fallen out of Conte's favour that even Boriello is preferred to him, a player that we didn't even purchase back from a loan. Conte probably thinks we could do better on the market and get someone better than the both of them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Or you could look at this way:

Matri has completely fallen out of Conte's favour that even Boriello is preferred to him, a player that we didn't even purchase back from a loan. Conte probably thinks we could do better on the market and get someone better than the both of them.
if Matri was so out of favor he would have been shipped off to FC Stalingrad already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)