Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You Drogba lovers make me fucking angry...I really want to punch somebody. How can you people be so fucking annoying, it's beyond me.
Yo! He was THE player that frustated Barca, not because of his footballing skills and what not, but because of his IMPECCABLE diving skill! It was GORGEOUS to see Busquet and company to complain about Drogba's diving. Honestly I have never laughed as hard during a football game as the Barca-Chelsea game. GORGEOUS I TELL YOU! Messi chocking, Drogba diving, Ramires chipping and not to mention the comeback with 10 men :lol: :rofl: :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If Milan are looking at Matri, then it already means that they don't have a chance to buy Dzeko and Tevez. So, with or without selling Matri to Milan, we can be sure that they're not looking for a striker of higher caliber.

There are positive and negative aspects of this potential sale. The positive is that the Matri money are probably taking us closer to the top forward. The negative is that we're selling Milan a pretty good striker. They can't really buy something better for 12-13 million euros. Another negative might be that if we buy Jovetic then Matri's departure will leave us without a single typical target man.

Anyway, if we agree on selling Matri, it suggests that we're serious in our intentions to get a star signing. Hopefully this is not wishful thinking from my side.
Exactly, but I don't know it may sound cooler to suggest that we could trick milan to buy that sucker Matri and then find themselves with no money for a better player.
End of the day, from Ibra to whomever they sign is a downgrade, we didn't fear them then, won't give a fck now either.

Hmmm what? Sell the sucker, we get rid of an average player, Milan gets an average player, they'll be satisfied with it and that means no Berbatov, Dzeko, Tevez, etc that their fans would be fantasizing about and they'll cry themselves to sleep with a Matri shirt.
Relax bud :D , you want your new shiny singing at all costs I get it
Matri is a decent player but if selling him means we can sign Jovetic I say do it.

Sorry Ahmed :matri:
I wish it was as straight forward as that mate, but the way I see it now we're selling matri to fund the rest of our mercato (it could be Jojo it could be anyone else) and players like Melo and Krasic are still here..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Milan are looking at Matri, then it already means that they don't have a chance to buy Dzeko and Tevez. So, with or without selling Matri to Milan, we can be sure that they're not looking for a striker of higher caliber.

There are positive and negative aspects of this potential sale. The positive is that the Matri money are probably taking us closer to the top forward. The negative is that we're selling Milan a pretty good striker. They can't really buy something better for 12-13 million euros. Another negative might be that if we buy Jovetic then Matri's departure will leave us without a single typical target man.

Anyway, if we agree on selling Matri, it suggests that we're serious in our intentions to get a star signing. Hopefully this is not wishful thinking from my side.
nah, is very clear as you said.

Selling matri means that the final push for the top rated signing is about to start for real,

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is a win-win for us, we actually find a buyer that Matri would accept and get reasonable amount for him, while Milan sign a striker that isnt that threatening, decent mid level player. Yeah we would be without striker if we sign Jovetic, but I dont think Conte would be interested in keeping Matri or if he did would play him much, next summer we would sell him for lesser sum then what he is projected for now prolly.

Jul 1, 2010
That is a win-win for us, we actually find a buyer that Matri would accept and get reasonable amount for him, while Milan sign a striker that isnt that threatening, decent mid level player. Yeah we would be without striker if we sign Jovetic, but I dont think Conte would be interested in keeping Matri or if he did would play him much, next summer we would sell him for lesser sum then what he is projected for now prolly.
Agreed.

Sorry, Ahmed.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If the sale of Matri gets us into a better position of signing Jovetic I'm all for it. I hope we don't sell Matri for 12M and then buy Pazzo for 12M. I'll be so disappointed in that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
That's neither here nor there. It's about whats best for the team if we sell matri for 15 and get a higher caliber player than its smart business
Jovetic is a luxury not a requirement so your desire to get him for the team is fucked in the culo right there.

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 22:40 ----------

by goals I mean in football not VD examinations.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
name an Italian striker other than DN who has scored more than 30 goals these past 2 league seasons.
That's not saying much. There aren't many good Italian CFs right now. Why would the striker we get (to replace Matri) have to be Italian?

Also, it isn't fair to say Matri got 30 goals in 2 seasons, when a third of those were scored for another team. He should be only judged on what he has done for Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)