Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think Marotta and the tyrant are planning to spend 200M Cronios Dollars to restructure that sorry excuse of a stadium and make its capacity 5000 seats less.
Damn. That's some bad business. Marotta must have broken his Cronculator™.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Can Jojo play in the hole behind the strikers in a 4-3-1-2? We tried to utilize this formation under Ciro but failed badly due to the lack of width. With Isla and possibly armero as wingbacks I'd like to see Jojo in that no.10 role.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just read through some of cronios' posts in the stadium thread...what a load of shit :lol: :lol: :lol:
But he cares about Juventus, he is saying these things because he cares more about the club than the tyrants and terrorists in charge now.

---------- Post added 18.07.2012 at 17:37 ----------

I think Marotta and the tyrant are planning to spend 200M Cronios Dollars to restructure that sorry excuse of a stadium and make its capacity 5000 seats less.
History will prove you right.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I guess the fact that Beppe has now come out and said Jovetic is a player we are interested in is a good sign, but then he did say that about a couple of players last summer also.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Carlo Garganese ‏@carlogarganese
#Juventus offer of €13m plus Matri and Pazienza was turned down as Fiorentina only want straight cash. Juve considering options now

:howler:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fiorentina reject Juventus offer for Jovetic
The Serie A champions are keen to lure the Montenegro international away from his current club, but they will have to increase their offer if they are to be successful

By Romeo Agresti

Fiorentina have rejected Juventus' €13 million plus Alessandro Matri and Michele Pazienza offer for Stevan Jovetic as they will only let go of the attacker for €30m, Goal.com has learned.

The Serie A champions have made the 22-year-old their primary transfer target after a move for Napoli star Edinson Cavani fell through, but the Viola have no intention to let go of the Montenegro international on the cheap.

Fiorentina have set a €30m asking price and have informed the Old Lady that they're not interested in a player-exchange deal at this point.

The Bianconeri were hopeful that the Tuscans would lower their demands by including the likes of Matri and Pazienza in the deal, but Fiorentina are aiming for a cash-only deal instead.

Nevertheless, although Juventus are not willing to pay €30m for Jovetic, they have not given up hopes of luring the Montenegrin to Turin just yet.

The player is keen to make the move to the Italian champions this summer, and Juventus are hopeful that the attacker's insistence to leave the club will eventually prompt the Florentines to lower their asking price.

The gifted forward could earn an annual salary of €4m plus bonuses at Juventus if the deal goes ahead.

-

:shocked:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Truth is, Fiorentina know there are clubs out there that'll offer close to, if not all the amount, they're asking for. He's their most prized asset after all, so I thinks it's gonna have to come down to Jovetic himself pushing for the move.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3764635 said:
Hasn't Matri refused to move there?!

I guess this news is BS, add to that there are no quotes :shifty:
Matri refused it and Viola can't pay his salary.

that is why they for now are rejecting the offer
as long as matri want to stay even if that means he will barely play upcoming season we won't get Jo Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)