Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What they also say is that till the end of the mercato we will sign 2 strikers and a left wingback. By two attackers they mean a star signing and a cheaper (probably young) striker.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe a little, just a tiny little bit....but I think I see something Del Pierish in this kid. The pre-injury young Del Piero is what I mean.

Enjoy. It's from this season. His first match after the injury.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No videos are ever needed to convince me of his quality.

My dream signing for the past three years.

I sincerely hope it happens. I will literally cry tears of joy, seeing him in a Juve jersey

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No videos are ever needed to convince me of his quality.

My dream signing for the past three years.

I sincerely hope it happens. I will literally cry tears of joy, seeing him in a Juve jersey
:agree:

Lets say we sign him tomorrow. Would he play alongside Vucinic or Giovinco? I can't find out what Conte thinks in this case... Signing Jovetic will make him an almost guaranteed starter but if he is the only new signing - how would our attack look like? Not according to you but according to how you think Conte will want to play..?

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 03:03 ----------

in three days Official, 25 mil i think cash.. Maybe we can sold any of our striker in another club..
You don't know shiiatt.. Juventus are flying to Liverpool next week for a Suarez meeting so how would JoJo be official in the near future?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:agree:

Lets say we sign him tomorrow. Would he play alongside Vucinic or Giovinco? I can't find out what Conte thinks in this case... Signing Jovetic will make him an almost guaranteed starter but if he is the only new signing - how would our attack look like? Not according to you but according to how you think Conte will want to play..?

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 03:03 ----------

You don't know shiiatt.. Juventus are flying to Liverpool next week for a Suarez meeting so how would JoJo be official in the near future?
He isn't Marcelo :D,but he knows what he is talking about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)