Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Trying to sound funny will not mask the complete failure of men you are i'm afraid.

Do keep your virginity, we dont want this world to breed more failure
But seriously, can you at least post a link so I can learn about ginger libido? Is that your defence of your wench? I mean, you should have never brought her up, so that way we could keep it on the level of internet disses, but you let that slip.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Where can I see how Zach and Matt look? I know their intelectual capacity, but I'd like to know who'll win a fist fight and who looks less girly.
Well, see the member foto's. I'm the tall guy with black shirt togheter with a gorgeous lady on my graduation photo. The flower on the shirt representes the students who graduated with honor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But seriously, can you at least post a link so I can learn about ginger libido? Is that your defence of your wench? I mean, you should have never brought her up, so that way we could keep it on the level of internet disses, but you let that slip.
Oh google it, plenty of discuttion about it.

didnt mean to bring her up specifically, but when you have a high libido for a men, beeing with a redhead, that holds the true passion and sexual drive of a real redhead, is a blessing.

at the gym especially with all them playboys, i hear their storys, and remain silent. Because i dont want to insult what they call "great".

well, that and the fact i dont want competition on my love

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, see the member foto's. I'm the tall guy with black shirt togheter with a gorgeous lady on my graduation photo. The flower on the shirt representes the students who graduated with honor.
I wonder how that expression started out, like was there students who used to graduate with dishonour? The most "dishonourable" in my school used to most popular, the sluts that gave bjs in locker rooms lol.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I wonder how that expression started out, like was there students who used to graduate with dishonour? The most "dishonourable" in my school used to most popular, the sluts that gave bjs in locker rooms lol.
at my high school we had an award show once a year. One year the "Most fun person of the year" award was given to a single digit IQ cunt who performed a NAG (Nærum Amts Gymnasium) special. NAG Special is when you take three dudes to the toilet, bend over. One do you from behind while you're sucking off the second whilst the third is fapping in the corner. I shit you not, she went on to the stage with a smile and accepted the award.
She was a redhead, i don't know if zach hooked up with her later.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is tricky for me, because i'm not familliar with the english terms, but perhaps some fellow dutch speaker can help

dutch :

geslaagt met :

-voldoening (50-64%)
-onderscheiding (65-74%)
-grote onderscheiding (74-85%)
-grootste onderscheiding (85+%)

english

graduated with :

-? (50-64%)
-honor (64-74%)
-great honor (75-84%)
-greatest honor (85+%)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh google it, plenty of discuttion about it.

didnt mean to bring her up specifically, but when you have a high libido for a men, beeing with a redhead, that holds the true passion and sexual drive of a real redhead, is a blessing.

at the gym especially with all them playboys, i hear their storys, and remain silent. Because i dont want to insult what they call "great".

well, that and the fact i dont want competition on my love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)