Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Krasic, Melo , Pazienza , Padoin , Ziegler,Motta must go...
If we get good offers, we can sell Quag/Matri, Pepe ....
Iaquinta and Martinez.... won't have buyers for them , it will be loan till the contract ends like Tiago
They should all be gone.

Motta is gone already.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Torres isnt more possible then RVP, Torres is 99% staying in Chelsea, RVP is like 95% leaving Arsenal. Maybe we arent the most likely destination (more like 2nd), but anyone who says Torres is more possible (or hotter) option then RVP knows zip.
Yeah, he's just being biased.

Quag didn't feature enough to create a price tag worth dealing on. It would be stupid to lose him for a little amount of money. But that apart, he will have a very different season this year, featuring tactically from the very start and injury free. A lot of people seem to be discounting the presence of a fully fit Quag - he's going to be a handy player when competing on three fronts, and is easily more skilful than Matri, even though I'd like both to stay.
I can't take you seriously when you talk about Quag.

it's ok,you can stay we like having you around and you obviously like it, dont have a cow man
No, we don't.

I do hope we see Gio+cash get traded for Jojo instead of Matri but I guess Fiorentina is too smart for that. Can't blame them, they need a real player.

And Pazzini sucks. I hope I never see him in black and white. So mediocre and just horrible average.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Quag didn't feature enough to create a price tag worth dealing on. It would be stupid to lose him for a little amount of money. But that apart, he will have a very different season this year, featuring tactically from the very start and injury free. A lot of people seem to be discounting the presence of a fully fit Quag - he's going to be a handy player when competing on three fronts, and is easily more skilful than Matri, even though I'd like both to stay.
:tup:

---------- Post added 12.07.2012 at 16:29 ----------

Badasss returned? :howler:
??

edit: oh shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think i'd rather believe Fiorentina DS Prade's words or reports on Italian sites about Jovetic than these so called fake gurus.:rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)