Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2011
Well, i forgot to add that, it maybe will be not a cavani or a persie....because most of our funds will go on jovetic...so they will opt for a not so hot, but promising striker like destro et all. But then again... if thats what we will do, i think that is better for us to not let matri go in the first place..... but well if he is part in the jovetic deal. nothing we can do but to search for another striker...

And that is if conte is thinking about another striker.

But guys lets be sincere... if we end up buying Jovetic and no striker....and then in the season we are plagued with a lack of goals....we will end looking like stupids because we already knew we needed a bomber but opted to go for Jovetic instead....

I want jove so bad.... but im just hoping that this will not haunt us in the upcoming season.... because we already know what we need.

---------- Post added 11.07.2012 at 13:38 ----------

This sounds interesting
Don't worry mate, without a proper CF we are going to finish at 1st place 10 points ahead to 2nd team, just not 20 pts.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So does anyone know what the situation is with this deal? Have we tabled an offer yet?

Tried to read back through the last 15 pages or so and can't see anything conclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)